This #PlantLady-Approved Trend Is Taking Over Our Instagram Feeds
We have high hopes for the new year. And the latest trend taking over our Instagram feeds appeals to this in all senses — vertical gardens. Followers are double-tapping this sky-high decor that includes greenery weaving up walls in workplaces, scaling ceilings pot by pot, and making statements in less assuming places (like behind media consoles). If you’re in the market for a fresh new decor idea in 2019, scroll below to see the look that plant ladies will be flaunting.
1. @sfgirlbybay: This artistic partition sure knows how to cater to a succulent-filled crowd.
2. @carrollcogardens: Can every waiting room mirror this lush garden glow?
3. @inspiredbythis: If you’ve been looking for a way to spruce up your entryway, this is it.
4. @callistadesignsinc: Don’t let the cocktails steal the spotlight. A fern-filled backdrop draws the eye before the drinks are poured.
5. @lushlivingwalls: We’re tickled pink over this mini garden wall setup.
6. @sagegreenlife: Meet the living room of our jungle-loving dreams.
7. @designlovefest: One pot, two pot, three pot, more!
8. @verticalgardensaustralia: Soothe the worst case of those Sunday scaries by kicking back on a settee with a view. Throw in a warm cup of tea and a face mask, and your worries will melt away.
9. @theflamingoandthefox: We’re crushin’ on these vibrant additions stacked vertically above the TV.
10. @goldenandpine: Speaking of TV, who really needs one of those anyways when you have this wall to work with?
11. @__ourmangohillabode: Three words: Plant. Shelfie. Goals.
Looking for more ways to add plants to your home? Head on over to Pinterest for additional inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.