16 Vintage-Inspired Registry Must-Haves
Next up in our series on all things registry, we’ve teamed up with Target Wedding Registry to serve up a whole bunch of vintage gift ideas… that are actually brand new!
Whether you’re looking for a timeless pitcher, tray or other piece of decor, old school design can definitely be where it’s at. But, going antiquing is way easier said than done and tends to be hit or miss. Lucky for you (gift-giver or newlyweds-to-be), we’ve taken it upon ourselves to collect a handful of vintage-inspired items straight from Target. Woot!
Now, onto the gift ideas and registry must-haves!
1. Aqua Blue Pitcher ($13): This beauty combines emerald green with gold in a timeless way. We can imagine mixing up a fresh batch of lemonade in this pitcher on a hot summer day — and obviously spiking it ;)
2. Luigi Bormioli Michelangelo Cake Plate With Dome ($50): You might think cake baking is old school, but there’s still something special about whipping up a homemade dessert and presenting it in a formal cake dome.
3. Solid Ironwall Clock ($40): This colorful clock is like a hypercolor version of the types of clocks we remember from grade school. This would look great in a kitchen or workspace.
4. Nate Berkus Gold Swingline Stapler ($16): Okay okay, we realize it is semi-ludicrous to suggest a stapler as a wedding gift but… it’s a GOLD stapler. How could we not share it?!
6. Colorful Condiment Caddy ($12): Who knew condiment caddies could actually be attractive? This makes us want to go on a picnic… now.
7. Nate Berkus Gold Mirrored Tray ($35): Is it absurd to describe a tray as disco era?
8. Room Essentials Gooseneck Desk Lamp ($10): You’ve seen a desk lamp like this before, and you’ve probably owned one. Well, the classic gooseneck light is back and now, in full color!
9. Young House Love Vintage Key Rail ($13): Love the mint hue of this key rail.
10. Yellow Metal Decorative Basket ($13): One can never have too many bins, baskets and other means of organization. So why not make sure they look good, too?
13. Libbey Moonshine 8 Piece Drinkware Set ($26): And now you officially have an excuse to make your own moonshine. You’re welcome.
14. KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer ($40): If you’re not up for the full-on stand mixer, go for this handheld option instead!
15. Round Fruit Print Serving Tray with Handles ($15): Like bins, trays are our BFFs in the organization department. This would look lovely atop an ottoman that doubles as a coffee table.
16. Nate Berkus Yellow Metal Frame ($15): Finally, a frame always makes a great gift for newlyweds. They’ll have so many brand new pictures to frame after the big day.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.