These 5 Mixes Make Drinking Water Easy
Even though we all know that getting plenty of H2O is critical to staying healthy, sometimes replacing coffee and soda with our daily 64 ounces is tough. But there are plenty of ways to drink more water without even knowing it. One of our faves? Making water more flavorful. Sure, there are plenty of yummy hacks that can get you out of your water rut, but nothing quite compares to a quick, convenient on-the-go mix. Try any one of the five below.
1. Nuun Active ($7): Perfect for endurance athletes, Nuun’s updated formula across their active and energy lines uses all plant based ingredients, including monk fruit extract and avocado oil. Plus, they’re certified vegan, gluten free, soy and dairy free. Packed full of electrolytes, you can pick this mix up at Whole Foods, REI and other running and cycling stores.
2. MiO Energy Liquid Water Enhancer ($4): You get 24 servings of delicious flavored water in this one pocket-size packet, making it easy to throw in your purse or leave in your car so you’re never without a little extra flavor.
3. Skinny Girl Water Enhancer ($4): We already know the girl can make a mean cocktail, so why would these water enhancers be any different? Mix it up throughout the week with all four modern flavors: white cherry, tangerine pink grapefruit, blueberry acai and pineapple coconut.
4. Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix ($2): Okay, so this isn’t the healthiest thing on the list, but if you grew up in the ’90s or ’00s, Kool-Aid was your jam. Skip the powder (and control your cals) with this super convenient liquid drink mix.
5. Propel Zero Fitness Water Beverage Mix ($2): Another great flavor enhancer for people with active lifestyles, Propel comes in a variety of standard flavors like raspberry lemonade and creative flavors like kiwi strawberry. Every single one is zero calories.
Have a fave drink mix that we didn’t list? Tweet us your pick @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)