21 Tasty Mocktails to Sip on This Season
We get it. Sometimes you’re just not up for drinking alcohol at a party. Maybe you have an important meeting the next day, maybe you’re just tired of boozing or maybe you have other health-related reasons for avoiding the liquor this year. From holiday-themed drinks to spritzers and punches, here are 21 different non-alcoholic mock cocktails for you to drink instead of that hot toddy. Whether you follow these recipes or they inspire you to concoct your own creation, feel free to sip to your heart’s content, without the threat of a hangover.
3. Spiced Apple Cider Spritzers: Give champagne to the adults and these kid-friendly spritzers to the young ones so everyone can toast together! (via Making Thyme for Health)
4. Cranberry, Tangerine, Rosemary and Cream Soda Mocktail: It’s a mouthful to say, but this flavor-packed punch is worth it. (via Lilly Pulitzer)
10. Kale Limeade: Starting your post-new year’s detox already? Sip this healthy drink at your next brunch and skip the mimosa. (via Imma Eat That)
16. Ginger Mint Lemonade: This drink may be better suited for summer, but heat it up for the colder seasons and suddenly you have Ginger Mint Lemon tea that’s just as delicious. (via Chef and Steward)
17. Hair of the Dog Breakfast Margarita: Skip the tequila for a breakfast-friendly (aka virgin) version of this mocktail. We promise it will still give you a morning jolt to wake you up. (via Dirty Laundry Kitchen)
Planning to make any of these alcohol-free punches this season? Tell us which ones in the comments below!
- 17 Refreshing Summer Mocktails Everyone Can Enjoy - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Spring Mocktail Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 11 La Croix Mocktail Recipes for Summer - Brit + Co ›
- This Kombucha Drink Is One Of Our Favorite Mocktail Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Fall Mocktails And Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Pretty Holiday Mocktails For 2022 - Brit + Co ›