17 Refreshing Summer Mocktails Everyone Can Enjoy
It's just not summer unless you have an ice-cold fruity drink in hand. While many of us like to enjoy a cocktail every now and then, sometimes you need something sans alcohol (sadly, we can't live on mojitos). You were obsessed with spring mocktails, and it's time to upgrade them for the summer season. Whether you're not a drinker or you just need a break from the booze (or expecting!), these 17 summery mocktails will *not* disappoint. Keep reading to discover your new favorite warm-weather refreshment.
1. Blueberry Ginger Cooler: When the weather is hot, you need something with the word “cooler” in the name. This blueberry-ginger concoction does the job of keeping you chill and hydrated in the heat. To keep it colder longer, freeze blueberries to use as ice that won’t dilute your drink. (via Cooking With Manali)
2. Raspberry Lemonade Virgin Mojito: Maybe it’s the obligatory mint in a mojito, but those things are so damn invigorating. Since this raspberry lemonade mojito skips the rum, you can serve it to whoever you want. But you just might want to reserve a whole pitcher for yourself. (via SoFab Food)
3. Grapefruit Kombucha Agua Fresca: It’s not every day you find a drink that’s good for you and that you want to drink on the regular. This one has fresh grapefruit juice and kombucha, along with a subtle herbal note thanks to the rosemary. (via Will Frolic for Food)
4. Honey Blackberry Mint Mocktails: When you’re on a paleo diet, you have to constantly be on the lookout for added sugar in your seemingly healthy drinks. This mocktail is sweetened with only honey and blackberries, so you can be sure it’s as wholesome as possible. (via Bowl of Delicious)
5. Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler: This fresh and flavorful drink will have you saying sayonara to your usual Starbucks order. Infuse with berries and mint to enhance the flavors even more. (via Diethood)
6. Mango Meyer Lemon Margarita Mocktails: Who needs tequila anyway? We heard it makes your clothes fall off, and you definitely don’t want that. Play it safe with these virgin mango margs that are more than worthy of your next taco Tuesday. (via An Edible Mosaic)
7. Kiwi Mojito Mocktail: Quench your thirst the only way you know how… mojitos. Keep it PG by nixing the liquor and you won’t even be able to tell the difference. This kiwi variation is so unique, your palate will thank you for the welcome change. (via Lincy’s Cook Art)
8. Strawberry Orange Ginger Fizz: Add some intrigue to your fizzy drinks with a slice or two of fresh ginger. It makes the drink more refreshing and balances out the sweetness ever so slightly. These would be great served at a weekend summer brunch party. (via A Calculated Whisk)
9. Frozen Peach Bellini Mocktail: Sparkling apple juice replaces the Champagne in this virgin Bellini. It’s blended with ripe peaches and lime juice for a frosty summer treat that everyone will adore. (via Spicy Southern Kitchen)
10. Refreshing Orange Mint Mocktail: This is no ordinary OJ — oh no. This is a sparkling orange mocktail permeated with hints of mint and lemon. Knowing this is waiting for you in the fridge in the morning is the best alarm clock there is. (via Pepper Delight)
12. Rhubarb and Citrus Mocktail: Rhubarb is the staple ingredient of summer. Harness its flavor in anything but a pie with this swanky mocktail. Garnish with edible flowers and mint for an elegant touch. (via Craving Amsterdam)
13. Roasted Peach and Strawberry Fizz: Daiquiri lovers will obsess over this fruity pureed drink. Even kids will be begging for a sip, and this time, you can say yes! IF you want to share, that is. (via Use Your Noodle)
14. Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail: Homemade grenadine is a mixer you should always have on hand for all of your cocktail and mocktail needs. Here, it’s combined with grapefruit juice and a splash of Sprite for a non-alcoholic drink that’s comparable to a mimosa. (via Crumb Kitchen)
15. Tropical Mocktail: Vacation means indulging in a few fruity drinks, but that doesn’t mean they have to be full of alcohol. Enjoy every second of your trip by making a batch of these tropical mocktails to keep on hand. Drink hack: Freeze fruit in ice trays for a fun garnish. (via Jess Explains It All)
16. Very Berry Mocktail: Anything made with pink lemonade concentrate has to be full of flavor. After a full day in the summer sun, you’ll welcome this frigid berrylicious treat with open arms. (via Is This Really My Life)
17. Watermelon Agua Fresca: Agua fresca is the OG mocktail and has stood the test of time for a reason. Simply blend watermelon, sugar and lime juice together and sip leisurely with a thick layer of SPF. (via Happiness Is Homemade)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.
This post has been updated from a previous post.
- 9 Pretty Winter Mocktail Recipes You Won't Miss the Booze In - Brit + ... ›
- This Pamplemousse La Croix and Lavender Mocktail Is Your New ... ›
- 17 Fruity Cocktail and Mocktail Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- Oh Baby! 20 Marvelous Baby Shower Mocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Tasty Mocktails to Sip on This Season - Brit + Co ›
- 8 Refreshing Summer Mocktails You Can Enjoy During Pregnancy ... ›
- 16 Festive Cocktails + Mocktails for Easter Brunch - Brit + Co ›
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)