The Best Workouts for Every Wedding Dress
If you’re one of the lucky gals walking down the aisle this year, you’ve probably got a million things on your to-do list. Between the guest list, invitations and dress shopping, we know that wedding planning can start to feel stressful. One easy way to combat stress? Add a fun workout routine to your schedule that will have you feeling stronger and confident on your big day and every day leading up to it. While you’re working up a sweat, don’t forget to factor in your wedding dress style. Showing off your arms in a strapless dress? Add an upper-body workout to your regimen. Rocking a shorter hemline? It’s all about toning those legs. No matter what type of dress you’re rockin’, we’ve found the perfect exercises for you.
2. Mermaid or Body-Hugging Wedding Dress Workout: If you picked a body-hugging, glam mermaid dress for the big day, focus your gym time on building a toned tummy and booty. For a fab figure, these ab and booty exercise ball moves are a must. (image via 2Brides Photography)
3. Backless Wedding Dress Workout: Does your perfect dress have a dramatic, plunging back? With this sweat-inducing back exercise, you’ll be showing off your sleek and strong silhouette. (image via Nicole L. Hill)
4. Crop Top Wedding Dress Workout: We applaud the daring bride who chooses a wedding dress in this season’s hottest style, aka the crop top wedding dress! This four-week ab workout regimen will prep you for showing off your midriff on the big day. (image via Angela & Evan)
5. Sheath Wedding Dress Workout: There’s nothing more chic than a sheath wedding dress. Pull off this simple silhouette by focusing on high-energy cardio-blasting workouts aimed at strengthening your core and midsection. (image via Eliza J Photography)
6. Tea length, Short or High-low Wedding Dress Workout: Perhaps you ditched the traditional wedding dress hem and opted for something a little shorter and more playful. For the bride who’ll be showing off a little leg, check out this heart-pounding routine for strong calves, glutes and hamstrings. (image via Jasmine Star)
7. Strapless Wedding Dress Workout: The elegance of a strapless wedding dress is undeniable, which is why it’s one of the most popular bridal styles. This intense upper-body workout will have you feeling great during your trip down the aisle. (image via Danielle Poff)
8. Wedding Dresses With a Sash: We love how a pretty, perfectly placed sash can take your wedding dress to the next level. This wedding accessory will bring attention to your waist — all the better to show off your strong abs after completing a lower ab workout like this one. (image via Blue Rose Photography)
What wedding dress style will you choose? Will you be doing any workouts leading up to the big day? Let us know in the comments below!