Draped lace, flickering candles and cascading floral arrangements can help pull off some seriously romantic nuptials, for sure. But nothing really beats the power of language in expressing your love. Fill your wedding day with love quotes and declarations that won’t leave a dry eye in the house. From your cake to your seating chart, these 19 creative quote placement ideas will give you *all* the feels.
1. Stargazer: If your honey is your whole universe, set this adorable sign in front of your sweetheart table. Adorn it with an oversized floral centerpiece for a romantic look that will get plenty of oohs and awws. (via Earthmuse Photography / Ruffled)
4. Photo Booth Backdrop: Step up your wedding photos with a gorgeous backdrop made of emerald green ferns. Add a romantic quote in gold calligraphy, and you’re all set for the photographer to snap away. (via Debbie Lourens / Confetti Daydreams)
5. Agate Favors: Agate is definitely having a moment. Choose the bridesmaid with the best handwriting to decorate agate slices with your favorite love quote for some unique favors. (via Harwell Photography / Mon Cheri Bridals)
6. Vintage Frame: Calligraphy on glass gives a super romantic effect. Set these frames around your garden reception for meaningful, hidden details. (via Cotton and Clover Photography / Junebug Weddings)
7. Gorgeous Gold: Fairy tales do come true! It’s never too early to start searching your local thrift store for vintage frames that you can use as your wedding decor. (via Lora Grady Photography / Ruffled)
9. Garland Quote: Start forever off on the right foot. Whether you’re hosting an outside affair or have an exposed brick wall to decorate, you can display this beautifully simple garland almost anywhere. (via Julia Elizabeth Photography / Ruffled)
11. Short and Sweet: This line is perfect for when you’re at a loss for words. The hanging tapestry’s modern look would be the perfect backdrop for your photo booth. (via Whiskers and Willow Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
12. Walk This Way: Give your guests a grand entrance with wooden boards featuring quotes that set the mood. By the time your friends and family reach the end of the walkway, they’ll be primed to celebrate your love. (via Connie Whitlock Photography / Style Me Pretty)
13. DIY Welcome Board: F. Scott Fitzgerald really knew how to capture all-consuming love in words. The simple gold text against a black background will make the quote pop right off the page. (via Amanda Hedgepeth Photography / Tidewater and Tulle)
14. You + Me: Exchange your vows under wooden, laser-cut letters and a floral arch that will make your guests swoon. The simplicity of the words and the gorgeous greenery create a flawless ceremony background. (via Love Katie + Sarah / Nouba)
16. Wooden Sign: From welcome signs to menus, scrawl out those wedding messages on a simple wooden board. Floral details and hand lettering can easily transform this budget-friendly item into a work of art. (via Kati Rosado / Every Last Detail)
17. Quote on Cake: Decorate your dessert with an eloquent saying that might make you hesitate before slicing into it. The hand-painted cake will be as delicious to eat as it is to look at. (via Heather Nan / Elizabeth Anne Designs)
18. Quote Backdrop: Highlight your reception space with a floor-length tapestry filled with a heartfelt quote. Adding a floral installation will help set the stage for your big day. (via Melissa Marshall / Junebug Weddings)
19. Donut + Coffee: Decorate your dessert table with a print of treats you love as a couple. You can personalize it to make the details of your wedding more unique. (via Caitlin Thomas Photography / Ruffled)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.