There isn’t much not to love about a good deal — whether you’re busy saving for the healthy spa vacation of your dreams, gearing up for a move or simply looking to pad your savings, narrowing your shopping to killer deals is certainly a helpful strategy. We’ve corralled some of the best deals out there this week, so get ready to save and shop!
1. Echo Stripe Touch Tech Case Set ($8, originally $13): One frustrating thing about tech accessories is that they rarely come in pairs, making it next to impossible to come up with a cohesive set out of all the madness. Echo takes care of all of that with this matching iPad and iPhone set.
2. Braven Lux Speaker ($60, originally $100): If there’s a better looking speaker on the planet, please show it to us — we don’t believe it exists. This is about as pretty and portable as speakers can get.
3. Wanderlust + Co Frame-Diamond Gold Bracelet ($21, originally $30): This dainty beauty is super gorgeous and gives off a free spirit vibe. Wanderlust + Co describes themselves as “a label made for dreamers and lovers.” Sign us up, please.
4. Splendid Ashville Faux Fur Reversible Vest ($150, originally $188): Faux fur is always a win, and when it’s reversible, you’re practically getting two for one, which hikes the savings up even more. Pair it with sweats for a chic, after-gym look, or with jeans for a casual approach.
5. Discover Winter Skincare Sets ($0!): If you’ve been looking for an excuse to binge on some excellent organic beauty products, but haven’t found the reason yet, this gift set will certainly do the trick. When you buy just one moisturizer from Origins, you’ll get a free skincare set that includes three more staples, all encased in a wristlet. Boom!
6. Theory Tolleree Sweater in Cashmere ($153, originally $255): Oh, how we love a good bargain even more when it comes from a top-notch retailer. Theory has some of the finest threads on the market, but they’re just usually a bit out of our price range — not so in the case of this comfy sale sweater.
7. No Man Walks Alone V4 Cardigan ($193, originally $385): If your beau needs some new duds (or you just want to add another great sweater to his arsenal that you can steal and wear whenever you like), add this piece into his mix for a cool cardigan look that’s anything but grandfatherly.
8. Container Store Lime Converge Pop Charging Station ($30, originally $49): This four-in-one charging pod lets you simultaneously recharge all of your most important gadgets. From phones to tablets to cameras and everything in between, you’re just a moment away from a full battery.
What steals on this list are you gonna hit up? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.