8 Killer Deals to Shop This Week
There isn’t much not to love about a good deal — whether you’re busy saving for the healthy spa vacation of your dreams, gearing up for a move or simply looking to pad your savings, narrowing your shopping to killer deals is certainly a helpful strategy. We’ve corralled some of the best deals out there this week, so get ready to save and shop!
1. Echo Stripe Touch Tech Case Set ($8, originally $13): One frustrating thing about tech accessories is that they rarely come in pairs, making it next to impossible to come up with a cohesive set out of all the madness. Echo takes care of all of that with this matching iPad and iPhone set.
2. Braven Lux Speaker ($60, originally $100): If there’s a better looking speaker on the planet, please show it to us — we don’t believe it exists. This is about as pretty and portable as speakers can get.
3. Wanderlust + Co Frame-Diamond Gold Bracelet ($21, originally $30): This dainty beauty is super gorgeous and gives off a free spirit vibe. Wanderlust + Co describes themselves as “a label made for dreamers and lovers.” Sign us up, please.
4. Splendid Ashville Faux Fur Reversible Vest ($150, originally $188): Faux fur is always a win, and when it’s reversible, you’re practically getting two for one, which hikes the savings up even more. Pair it with sweats for a chic, after-gym look, or with jeans for a casual approach.
5. Discover Winter Skincare Sets ($0!): If you’ve been looking for an excuse to binge on some excellent organic beauty products, but haven’t found the reason yet, this gift set will certainly do the trick. When you buy just one moisturizer from Origins, you’ll get a free skincare set that includes three more staples, all encased in a wristlet. Boom!
6. Theory Tolleree Sweater in Cashmere ($153, originally $255): Oh, how we love a good bargain even more when it comes from a top-notch retailer. Theory has some of the finest threads on the market, but they’re just usually a bit out of our price range — not so in the case of this comfy sale sweater.
7. No Man Walks Alone V4 Cardigan ($193, originally $385): If your beau needs some new duds (or you just want to add another great sweater to his arsenal that you can steal and wear whenever you like), add this piece into his mix for a cool cardigan look that’s anything but grandfatherly.
8. Container Store Lime Converge Pop Charging Station ($30, originally $49): This four-in-one charging pod lets you simultaneously recharge all of your most important gadgets. From phones to tablets to cameras and everything in between, you’re just a moment away from a full battery.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)