30 Tasty Ways to Treat Yo’ Self on Your 30th Birthday
You’re turning 30! It’s an exciting milestone, and one that should be celebrated. Whether your party features gorgeous decor or a rad theme, we know you want to say sayonara to your twenties in style. If you’re still not sure what to serve up to your guests, we’ve got you covered with 30 recipes that’ll make for one epically delicious 30th birthday celebration.
1. Gold Glitter Cake: It’s not a birthday without a cake, and this chic, layered cake will have you feeling good as gold as you enter into your 30s. The glitter details are a great touch to this otherwise simple cake. (via The Cake Blog)
3. Dunkgaroos Dip: You were a child of the ’90s, so why not incorporate it into your celebration? Bite into some serious nostalgia with this Dunkgaroo dip recipe. It’s basically the ultimate #throwback food. (via Eat Yourself Skinny)
6. Beer Tasting Party: A beer tasting party is a fun alternative to your typical birthday bash. Pick a few brews from your favorite brewery, or try home brewing one in your honor. (via Cooking Channel TV)
15. Root Beer Float Cupcakes: How cute are these root beer-float cupcakes? The best part is that they are dairy-, nut- and egg-free, making them a safe option for those with any allergies. (via A Beautiful Mess)
19. Mojito Jello Shots: We know these Mojito Jello shots are a little more grown up-looking than the ones you used to make in college, but trust us when we say they are just as fun. (via A Beautiful Mess)
26. Birthday Cake Pancakes: You’re an adult who can make important choices, like eating cake for dinner. Use the occasion to serve up awesome-looking funfetti pancakes your guests are sure to love. (via Seeded at the Table)
27. Four-Ingredient Desserts: When creating a menu for a party, we’re under the impression that sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to grocery shopping. Keep your list light and your guests full with a four-ingredient dessert. (via Brit + Co)
29. Pineapple Summer Cake: This color combo is one of our favorites. With pineapples and flamingos this charming, how could this colorful cake not be the center of attention at any event? (via The Little Big Company)
What are some of your favorite foods to serve at birthday gatherings? Let us know in the comments.