20th birthday parties will leave you with leftover homework. 25th birthday parties will leave you hungover. 30th birthday parties, however, are a whole new ball game. And while we’ve already given you inspiration for the best theme, we’re back to show you the coolest decor ideas out there for your big partay. Sophisticated, fun and sometimes silly, these 13 decorations are all kinds of awesome. Whether it’s a gilded affair you’re after or a throwback ’80s theme, these decor ideas will up your birthday game big time. Scroll on down for some major 30th birthday party inspo.
1. Emoji Balloons: Are you known as the queen of emoji? Pay tribute to your texting skills at your party with these fun smiley balloons. (via Studio DIY)
2. ’80s Decor: Time to get 30 and flirty and throw it back. Break out your Slinky and Pop Rocks for a totally bangin’ ’80s bash. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
3. 3-0 Piñata: These candy-filled creations aren’t just for kids. Let out your inner wild child by including these gilded piñatas at your party. (via Celebrations)
4. Photo Booth Card: No party is complete without a photo booth. Why not make yours double as a giant card for all the guests to write their well wishes? (via Hostess With The Mostess)
5. Menu Decor: Planning a classy menu of local produce for your party? Put some of your goods on display as your centerpiece… or hang ’em from the ceiling! (via Style Me Pretty)
6. DIY Marquee Sign: When you have something big to say, obviously it should be said in bright lights. This DIY marquee sign is just the thing. (via Chloe Moore Photography)
7. Favorite Color: It being your birthday party and all, you have the right to decorate however you like. So if your favorite color is purple, deck the place out. (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Chalkboard Banner: This reusable birthday banner is great for parties, showers and just about any day of the week. (via Delia Creates)
9. Gold Balloons: Emoji balloons are pretty awesome, but a giant golden 3-0 definitely steals the show. P.S. How awesome are those gilded pineapples? (via When Elephant Met Zebra Photography)
10. Painted Mason Jars: Yes, we know that Mason jars are always in style. Glam them up a bit for a gorgeous golden tablescape. (via Cue The Confetti)
11. Rustic Party: Throw a masculine bash with rustic touches like brown paper, twine and custom beer bottles. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
12. Party Favors: Don’t forget to send home some fabulous favors so your guests will remember what a great time they had at your partay. (via This Heart of Mine)
13. Sparkly Cake Sign: It isn’t a proper birthday cake without a cake banner. DIY this sparkly message for an Insta-worthy birthday cake. (via Shoes Off Please)
How will you decorate for your 30th birthday party? Tell us your ideas below!