12 Whimsical Ways to Organize Your Jewelry
It’s no secret that around here, our favorite way to accessorize is with jewelry. And since we’re always on the hunt for fabulous pieces to wear, from handmade statement necklaces to 3D printed rings, we’re also constantly looking for cute and clever ways to organize our treasured bling. These 12 whimsical jewelry dishes give us exactly that (what a find!), adding an adorable touch to every dresser or bathroom vanity they grace.
1. Giraffe Trinket Dish ($16): This gold spotted giraffe gladly lends his long neck to hang your most precious gems. Thanks buddy!
2. Umbrella Ring Dish ($8): Who knew a wind blown umbrella would be perfectly shaped for storing delicate chains and charms? We love that you can drop your rings around its curved handle.
3. Muse Tub Ring Holder ($4): This tiny chrome-plated tub might win “most unusual catch-all,” but that doesn’t mean we don’t totally adore it.
4. Wishbone Jewelry Holder ($48): Keep your luckiest charms on this golden wishbone jewelry dish. Even all superstitions aside, this porcelain plate is remarkably chic.
5. Dawdler Ring Catcher ($10): This snail’s shell is stunning for a reason: its pinwheel stripes mark the hidden compartment where everything from stud earrings to cocktail rings can be safely (and secretly!) stored.
6. Helping Hands Catch-All Dish ($9): Rest assured, your favorite pendant necklaces are in good hands—aww, we had to!
7. Plum & Bow Lady Legs Ring Holder ($14): We have to thank these lady legs not only for acting as a catch-all for our stacking rings and bangles, but also for giving us some serious style pointers—polka dot tights and pink pumps, anyone?
9. Gold Carnaby Zebra Stacking Dish ($32): As the envy of the animal kingdom, this posh striped zebra fled his habitat to exist in harmony with other gilded baubles. Add just about any trinket to this versatile tray.
10. Landmark Ring Dish ($12): The spokes and spires of iconic landmarks double as a place to display your worldly ring collection. We’re totally obsessed!
What ways do you store your jewelry? Any beautiful or clever organization options we should know about? Tell us in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!