Just Call It the LOOvre! 15 Ways to Hang Art in the Bathroom
We’re all about creative spaces, and that includes the bathroom. Who says you can’t hang art in there as well? We found 15 beautifully designed baths and half-baths that incorporate art seamlessly. Concerned about your art being damaged? There’s a good discussion full of tips on Apartment Therapy. Get more interior inspiration, and check out some of our favorite motivational posters if you’re looking for something to hang up.
4. Prints, Busts, and Bookends: We love how much art is packed into this little space. Installing a shelf above the tank is an easy way to display a few extra things like bookends. (via Design*Sponge)
5. Bold Black and White: This simple black and white photo over the tub ties an ocean theme together. We love the porthole style window and the planks around the tub that mimic a ship’s deck. (via Lonny)
7. Simple Prints: You don’t have to have expensive framed art in your bathroom. Try hanging simple prints using binder or bulldog clips. Just change them out frequently if your bathroom gets damp from the shower. (via Apartment Therapy)
9. Tabletop Tableau: If you have the space to have a little shelf or cart in your bathroom, consider propping up a framed painting behind your jewelry tray, lotions, and more. (via Delighting in Today)
10. Postcard Wall: If you have an unusually shaped wall, post cards and smaller pieces of art are an ideal way to fill up the space. Plus, you won’t be too upset if something gets damaged. (via Poppytalk)
11. Interactive Art: We’re blown away by this idea! This blogger took pages from a fashion-themed coloring book and plastered them on her bathroom walls, to be colored in over time as an ever-evolving work of art. (via Kika Reichert)
Do you have art in your bathroom? If not, would you consider hanging some? Tell us why or why not in the comments!