Life Post-Puppy Bowl: 20 Epically Adorable Animals to Follow on Instagram
When it comes to Super Bowl halftime entertainment, no music superstar could sway us to turn our wide-eyed gaze away from the most adorable sporting match known to man’s best friend: the Puppy Bowl. And when the whistle blows and the league’s floppiest players leave the stadium, we rest easy knowing that we can open Instagram to get our furball fix while the Most Valuable Paws rest up for next year. These 20 animal Instagram accounts are the most aww-inducing out there—the cutest corgis, the cuddliest kittens, and the plumpest mini pigs are all accounted for. We hope you can handle it.
2. Sir Charles Barkley: This French Bulldog really is Instagram royalty—Sir Charles Barkley has almost 139 thousand followers. He’s also apparently the king of upside down selfies. (via @BarkleySirCharles)
7. Darcy the Flying Hedgehog: With his favorite miniatures in tow, this roly poly hedgehog slumps into whatever vessel he’s placed in. We imagine he loves every minute of it as much as we do. (via @DarcyTheFyingHedgehog)
11. Colonel Meow: Sad news—Colonel Meow is now in kitty heaven :( We thank him and his constantly shocked expression for making us smile. Do check out the photos that capture the life of this absurd looking dude. (via @ColonelMeow)
18. Maddie: These last few Instagram accounts are perfect for those who squeal over both cute animals and great design. Maddie is the perfectly lit subject of many of ThisWildIdea’s expertly composed photos. (via @ThisWildIdea)
20. Turkey Temple: We’ll end this roundup with an in-house hound: our team’s latest doggie addition, Turkey Temple. Follow his ‘round-the-office shenanigans here, and be sure to keep up with the other social media-savvy #DogsOfBritAndCo Pixel and Nellie. (via @TurkeyTemps)
What aww-inducing social media accounts do you follow to pass the time? Tell us in the comments below.