Find These 7 Whole30-Approved Snacks on Amazon
The Web is crawling with Whole30 dinner ideas, but when it comes to finding an acceptable snack, it seems like a whole different ballgame. How do so many people stick to the plan and remain happy? Spoiler alert: Look for the Whole30-approved seal on the package! Not only does Whole30 have room for delicious and nutritious munchies, but you can order these seven compliant treats in bulk on Amazon right now. You’re welcome.
1. Wild Zora Meat and Veggie Bars ($29): These nom-worthy bars can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. Not only are they Whole30, Primal, and Paleo compliant, but they’re also free of nuts, dairy, nightshades, gluten, grains, and soy.
2. Nick’s Sticks 100% Grass-Fed Beef Snack Sticks ($33): Seasoned with organic sea salt, these meaty sticks are free of antibiotics, hormones, nitrates, MSG, soy, and sugar.
3. SeaSnax Roasted Seaweed ($20): Alright, these are Paleo-approved, but they don’t have the Whole30 stamp, because some of us go overboard on chips. If that may be your case, don’t reach for these. If you’re not one to crave chips then go ahead and grab these, which contain *only* seaweed, olive oil, and sea salt.
4. DNX Bar Sample Pack ($36): Who knew beef and bison beef bars could come in so many varieties from Jamaican Style BBQ to Fennel Sweet Potato? You’re going to want to devour them all.
5. Epic All Natural Meat Bars ($25): It’s hard to think of Whole30 as being restrictive when you get to mow down meaty bars that taste like bacon. Just be sure to read the ingredients and look for those containing zero grams of sugar like Chicken Sriracha.
6. Chomps 100% Grass Fed Beef Jerky Sticks ($17): With flavors like Hoppin’ Jalapeño and Crankin’ Cran, these jerky sticks give you a healthy dose of protein with nine grams per serving.
7. Biltong Seasoned Dried Beef ($26): These are dried with air instead of heat, so they’re much more tender than your usual jerky snacks. You can get them in original flavor, or spiced with a smidgen of heat.
Which Whole30-approved snacks do you swear by? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.