Wildfang Is Designing Size-Inclusive Suits for Boss Babes Everywhere
Wildfang is catering to HBIC types everywhere with their newly launched line of size-inclusive pantsuits designed for the every woman. With sizes ranging from 2-20 (with blazers sizing up to 2XL), you’ll never have to sacrifice basic fundamentals like comfort and tailored fit again. From the office to date night, the feminist brand — perhaps best known for their wild feminist tee — hopes their suiting will inspire women to “express confidence through style, embodying empowerment and a no-fear attitude.”
The collection boasts no shortage of corporate-inspired styles and anything-but-pinstripe prints to pique your interest this season. Think: Cher Horowitz-inspired tartan, funky marble, and (groundbreaking) spring floral. Whether you have an athletic build or a tall hourglass figure, there’s a rockstar fit to be found in one of Wildfang’s boss babe-tested and approved tuxedo jackets or cropped trousers.
“Having the ability to rock a suit and feel the confidence it brings you is something all women should be able to experience. So even as a small business, we felt it critical to offer sizes 2-20 in our first ever line of Wildfang suits. And to put our money where our mouth is, we fit and photographed the suit on a range of women of different shapes and sizes. We want women to feel empowered to SUIT UP!” saidTaralyn Thuot, Creative Director at Wildfang. Peep a few of our favorite looks from the collection below.
1. Wildfang The Empower Plaid Casual Blazer ($168): This powder blue glen plaid blazer embodies the subversive-preppy ‘tude we’ve been longing for since the ’90s. Doc Martens or Nike Air Max 98s to go with?
2. Wildfang The Empower Floral Casual Blazer ($178) + Wildfang The Empower Floral Crop Pant ($108): Girllll. You’ve got the lewk. Team this daisy print co-ord with an off-duty hoodie and high-tops or toss the blazer over a slip dress for instant after-hours magic.
3. Wildfang The Empower Crop Pant ($98): Black wear-everywhere trousers with built-in stretch, anyone? Oh yeah. Trust that these bad boys are fully lined to avoid any VPL mishaps.
4. Wildfang The Empower Vest ($68): Blur gender lines with this Wildfang AF tailored vest flaunting a hint of boyish charm.
5. Wildfang The Empower Marble Tux Blazer ($178) + Wildfang The Empower Marble Crop Pant ($108): Designated for the “rule breakers, chance takers, and mischief makers,” Wildfang’s far-out marble tux will encourage you to suit up beyond the boardroom.
Which of Wildfang’s newly launched powersuits will you be looking to snag for spring? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.