Oh Baby! 12 Stunning Maternity Photo Shoots for Winter
Despite our love/hate relationship with the season, winter is a time for snuggling, cuddling, holidays and family. So we’d be hard pressed to find a better time to schedule a maternity photo shoot. Whether you use these pics as a way to share your big news or hold onto them for memories of pregnant bliss, we guarantee the glow you’ve got during this time of year is worth capturing.
3. Pastel Snowflakes: If you can stand the cold, go for this gorgeous look. Pastel pinks and chic woolen accents make this expectant mom look perfectly cozy. Of course, you’ll get extra credit for posing in some pretty snow-covered scenery. (via Alissa Saylor Photography)
5. Play Time: Celebrate your fun-loving attitude with a playful snow-filled photo. Whether you make snow angels, get into a serious snowball fight or just celebrate the icy powder, looking back on these pics will definitely make you smile. (via Heather Mariano)
6. Snow Family: Who says you have to be the star of this photo shoot? If you’re a little camera shy but still want a way to announce your new family, this cute idea will do the trick. (via Lindsey Edits)
10. Coffee Talk: A warm mug of coffee or hot cocoa with your honey is just the thing to make you fall in love all over again. DIY these Mommy and Daddy mugs yourself for a little “you did it!” present. (via Alyssa Shrock Photography)
11. Casual Chic: Cozy up in your favorite sweater for an effortlessly chic and comfortable look. After all, you’ll probably be lounging in it 24/7 once baby arrives. (via Stephanie Sunderland)
Are you inspired to star in your own wintry maternity shoot? What looks do you like the most? Let us know below.