16 Fashion Picks for a Glam Winter Wedding
Winter weddings are so haute right now, with their cozy-chic vibes and snowy trends galore. Along with the awesome aesthetic of a sparkling snowscape backdrop, we’re downright smitten with the adorable winter styles that have been perfectly catered to chilly nuptials. Here are 16 babe-worthy styles of winter couture that will pair gorgeously with a berry-licious winter bouquet.
1. BHLDN Landry Dress ($560): This lace stunner is beyond gorg and totally snowy-weather-ready. Thanks to this winter wonder, keeping covered has never looked so good.
2. Marisol Aparicio Bridal Cape ($175): Wrap your shoulders in a delicate, cold-weather cape to add a little warmth and a whole lot of chic to your big day. The stunning lace trim of this bridal cape will give any bridal style an instant winter upgrade.
3. San Gabriel Madeline Floral Crystal Hair Chain ($228): Boho brides and elegant hair chains are a match made in heaven. Grab this glistening beauty with its snowy white crystals and you’ll be ready to slay your way down the aisle.
4. Topshop Petite Mix Lace Velvet Midi Dress ($110): A winter style this haute should be admired front and center. The combination of velvet and lace makes this trendy little number a total winner for wedding guests.
5. Natasha Couture Crystal Embellished Frame Clutch ($100): This super glam little clutch is something straight out of our winter wedding dreams. Keep your essentials close at hand while rocking that winter bling all night long.
6. Eliza J Faux Fur Capelet ($98): This faux fur capelet is everything elegant and luxe when it comes to winter wedding style. It’s bride-approved, but totally approps for any fashion gal in attendance.
7. House of Elliot Evangeline Elliot Ivory Lace Knee High Boot ($201): Fashionistas, behold the next generation of bridal footwear (and try not to drool too much). The lacy look of this nuptial knee-high is impossibly gorg and ready to be walked down the aisle.
8. BHLDN Marisol Topper ($270): Here’s another barely there topper that will look perf donned by an elegant, yet playful winter bride. The lacy embellishment adds a touch of snow-white glam with delicate, draping subtlety.
9. LPA Dress 18 ($240): At the first mention of a winter wedding, our minds go straight to velvety gowns. This piece is endlessly cozy and super fly with a plunging neckline that’s ready to slay on the dance floor.
10. Cara Velvet Headband ($38): Why stop the velvety goodness at your dress? Bring winter-ready style to your hair too with this amaze embellished, black velvet headband.
11. Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour ($90): Lace that wedding day pucker with a truly warm and regal lip color. The velvety matte goodness of this winterberry shade of perfection will pop beautifully against the snowy decor.
12. BHLDN Eden Top ($550): This glittery bridal top is on point for a winter bride. She’ll dazzle all night and will be totally harmonious with a blanket of freshly fallen snow in that luscious winter white.
13. Joie Nabila Velvet Heel ($298): Everyone needs a sassy pair of winter-wedding-ready heels and we just found ours. One look at that shade of winter blush velvet and we’re in fashion heaven.
14. Modcloth Glitz the Best Earrings in Pine ($20): How glam are these statement earrings in the perfect shade of Christmas tree pine? Dress ’em up with a black velvet midi for some next-level selfie game.
15. Tahari Burnout Velvet Gown ($229): The perfect winter dress is utterly elegant and totally luxurious. This gown majorly meets the mark with its red and black burnout texture that has us straight up obsessed.
16. Kate Spade New York Lisa Too Lace Pointed Toe High Heel Pumps ($328): We just added this pair of lacy pumps to our Xmas list and are crossing our fingers we’ll get to sport them this winter. Black lace and a pointy-toed pump for winter perfection? Yes, please!
Which of these looks will you wear to your next winter wedding? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)