12 Wristlet Bags You Need for an Effortless (and Hands-Free) Holiday Season
Say sayonara to your trusty tote — the wristlet is having a resurgence, just in time for the holiday season. Allowing you to go hands-free, wristlets make for a foolproof party companion (you can sip that Champagne and snap pics at the same time — #winning). Here, we’ve scouted 12 party-ready picks that will do any holiday ensemble proud.
1. Zara Round Fringed Minaudière ($50): When it comes to festive holiday fêtes, showstopping accessories that put shimmery seasonal bling to shame top our must-have list.
2. Kara Shearling Duffle Wristlet ($295): The weather outside might be frightful, but this blush shearling wristlet is giving off major cozy vibes — especially when worn with an oversized sweater, metallic accordion skirt, and embroidered ankle boots.
3. Article& Portrait Minaudière ($125): Setting your style apart at the slew of holiday parties dotting your iCal is no problem with this stunner in tow. For extra wow-factor, style it alongside a glam faux fur coat and plum lipstick.
4. Whistles Metallic Small Clutch ($78): Whether you’re dining by candlelight or twirling under the disco ball, this sleek burgundy bag will ensure that your style shines bright all night long.
5. Halston Tina Wristlet Pouch ($295): A classic wristlet with a twist. This fuss-free number’s slouchy silhouette and shimmery leather will ease you into the holiday season sans effort.
6. Parisa Wang Addicted Bracelet Bag ($195):Hello, gorgeous. A sequin-studded dress isn’t the only way to get noticed this season. Sling this bracelet bag over your arm and watch as the compliments come rolling in.
7. & Other Stories Faux Fur Clutch With Chain ($55): No room in the budget for new holiday duds? Invest in this showstopper instead. The red-hot hue and sleek chain are guaranteed to get the party started.
8. Uterqüe Shiny Minaduière Crossbody Bag ($150): “Oh, this old thing?” you’ll say as fellow partygoers swoon over this gold-flecked box bag. A conversation starter and functional soirée sac all rolled into one, this shiny minaudière nails it every single time.
9. Studio 33 Faux-Pearl Velvet Wristlet ($75): These aren’t your grandma’s pearls. An edgy take on a traditional bauble, this bold clutch bag is all you need to turn up the heat on a tried-and-true LBD or an elegant jumpsuit.
10. Mango Metallic Handle Clutch ($80): Proof that you don’t have to break the bank to pull together an ah-mazing after-hours look, this gorgeous gilded wristlet rings in well under $100.
11. Diane Von Furstenberg Circle Wristlet ($200): Cool, compact, and totally luxe, this geometric beauty is the perfect pick for nights when you want to pare down without compromising on panache.
12. Mary Frances Opera Beaded Crossbody Bag ($168): Looking for something a little more classic? This bead-embroidered option is it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.