Over the weekend we had you swooning over all sorts of unusual and beautiful bedrooms, and now it’s time to start making over your own bedroom. Here are 20 bedspreads and blankets that are all about the winning combo of cozy and chic.
1. Ombre Grid ($118): What happens when you combine the romantic vibe of ombre with the precision of graph paper? These quilts!
2. Modern Florals ($79-$99): We’re guessing that as soon as you see the word floral, flashbacks of your Laura Ashley comforter come flooding back. But guess what – floral doesn’t always mean a bright pink little girl’s room. These muted florals are just what the doctor ordered.
3. Pendleton Blankets ($174 and up): When in doubt, you can always count on Pendleton for the right amount of utility, warmth, and style.
4. Geometric Patterns ($90 and up): Charcoal meets geometry in this almost mathematical bedspread.
5. Follow the Sky Duvet ($135): This bold zigzag pattern is sure to spice up your slumber. Love the combo of that rich teal hue and chevron pattern.
6. Vintage Kantha Quilts ($99): These gorgeous quilts are made by artisans in Rajasthan, India, from repurposed sari fabric. Definitely makes us think of palaces far far away.
7. Rajika Bed Linens ($149 and up): Gotta give props to the copywriter at CB2 who described this bedspread as a way to “band together.” Love the simple striped band.
8. Eco-Friendly Knit Throws ($165): These throws are made from re-spun fibers made from re-processed knits, meaning they’re made from completely repurposed materials! Awesome.
10. Between the Lines ($89): Love that this one is reversible!
Bonus! Pillow Blanket: Um… this is amazing! An entire blanket made of pillows? Do we smell a DIY? ;)
And just because they look so cozy, here are a few more shots of the gorgeous grid quilts by Finnish Design Shop.
Where are favorite places to look for new bedding? Any other interior redesigns you’ll be tackling this year? Talk to us in the comments below.