There’s nothing quite like a sky-high layer cake to turn heads. Shake up your stacked cake game with an unexpected, straight-from-the-griddle twist. What? That’s right. These 18 crepe-based creations are totally stunning, without even having to fire up the oven. Bon appetit!
3. Mini Funfetti Mille Crepe Cake: With alternating layers of jam and sprinkles-enhanced crepes, this is one cake you can certainly rationalize digging into first thing in the morning. (via Young Austinian)
4. Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake: Top this double chocolate cake with pomegranate or your fave fruit — sliced strawberries and raspberries work just as beautifully when in season. (via Sweet and Savory by Shinee)
5. Green Tea Crepe Cake: Each bite of this outstanding cake features a trace of green tea flavor. The vanilla-laced, whipped cream-lightened custard filling is sure to elicit rave reviews. (via Miss Hangry Pants)
8. Cranberry Hazelnut Crepe Cake: A few spoonfuls of hazelnut flour and bourbon add a little extra oomph in the flavor department, making the cranberry sauce and whipped cream cheese filling a welcome accompaniment for this festive dessert. (via Blahnik Baker)
10. Carrot Crepe Cake With Pineapple Cream: No question, the Easter bunny would approve of this little number. All other carrot cake recipes, take note: Your days are officially numbered. (via Hungry Rabbit NYC)
13. Biscoff Raspberry Crepe Cake: Cookie butter buttercream is a tasty filling on its own, but homemade raspberry sauce adds a dose of elegance, taking this stack to the next level. (via Whipperberry)
16. Lemon Mascarpone Crepe Cake: Frosted on all sides with a vanilla-scented mascarpone whipped cream, this fluffy cake will surprise everyone when the many layers inside are revealed. (via Martha Stewart)
Ready to get stacking? Have some sky-high recipes of your own? Share your many-layered cake creations with us in the comments below.