In the world of peanut butter alternatives, a spread known by many names — cookie butter, Biscoff, Speculoos — is threatening to overtake Nutella as the favorite. With its brown sugar and caramel notes, the captivating made-from-cookies treat is just as scrumptious enjoyed by the spoonful as it is stirred into any number of goodies. This collection of 25 hand-picked recipes focuses on the latter half of the equation. Just be forewarned, there are so many pin-worthy goodies here to pine over, we encourage you to stock up on a few jars of the good stuff, stat.
1. No-Bake Biscoff Pie: It’s just about impossible to resist a fluffy Biscoff, cream cheese, whipped cream and confectioner’s sugar filling packed into a chocolate wafer crust. We love that it comes together quickly, no baking required. (via Bakingdom)
8. Chocolate Biscoff Macarons: Chocolate macaron shells sandwich a creamy filling of Biscoff buttercream. Not enough cookie butter action for you? Go ahead and use it straight from the jar in its pure, unadulterated form. (via The Novice Chef)
9. Caramel and White Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter Blondies: Earn some brownie points with your buds by adding cookie butter (and caramel and white chocolate) to your next batch of blondies. (via Shared Appetite)
11. Biscoff Gooey Butter Bars: Butter bars alone are super easy to make and even more delicious to eat, but a layer of Biscoff cookies followed by a swirl of spread makes them one next-level snack. (via Brit + Co)
15. Biscoff Oatmeal Cookie Pies With Whipped Coconut Filling: Part whoopie pie and part ice cream sandwich, these cookie sandos are a real unique treat. (via Wallflour Girl)
16. No-Churn Cookie Butter Ice Cream: This rich, caramel-colored ice cream manages to come out super creamy all without an ice cream churn. Who else is drooling over the idea of a double scoop? (via Keep It Sweet Desserts)
17. Biscoff-Stuffed Snickerdoodles: Don’t be fooled by these unassuming-looking snickerdoodles. They may appear to be nothing out of the ordinary at first glance, but break one open to reveal a nice layer of cookie butter tucked inside. (via Andre’s, the Home Baker)
19. Biscoff Spread Filled Corn Dogs: Don’t worry, no hot dogs are involved here whatsoever — simply heaps of genius-yet-approachable technique to create a dessert-worthy corn dog. (via Foodness Gracious)
25. Biscoff Mug Cake: There’s just something extra sweet about single-serve desserts. Perhaps it’s the twee factor, or maybe, deep down, we just don’t want to share. This mug cake fits the bill perfectly. (via Country Cleaver)
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Biscoff spread, besides licking it off a spoon? Let’s talk about all the sweet possibilities for Speculoos below!