Thanks to New York Fashion Week, we’re feeling all the feels — but mainly we are jonesing for some of the haute hair looks that strutted down the runway. Since all you short-haired girls have been getting the love lately, we wanted to turn our attention to ladies with lengthier locks for a change. We went ahead and chose our top long hairstyle picks from the week to get you going with some fierce beauty inspo. Whether you’re keeping it low-key or donning an up-do, scroll down for the top NYFW long hairstyles to rock in 2017!
1. Sculpted and Sleek: This sleek and pulled-back sculptural bun is perfect for a spring wedding or formal event. (Photo via Ben Gabbe/Getty)
2. Messy + Side-Swept: This look is both functional and fabulous. Gather long locks into a messy or tight bun in the back and then add an exaggerated and unkempt comb-over FTW. Dark liner contrasts nicely by adding structure to the overall feel. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
3. Bowled Bangs: A blunt bang that covers the brows will transform any long ‘do from simple to spectacular. Slightly graduated bang edges make the transition smooth and glam AF. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
4. Zigzag Part: Behind-the-ears hair is back — and with a vengeance! Leave a few pieces untucked for good measure and add in some extra fab (and big) earrings to make the look really *pop.* (Photo via Robin Marchant/Getty)
5. Sandy Layers: This sandy blonde is all disco, all the way, and we’re loving it. Chunky, pieced-out layers and extra long bangs make this beauty ready for a boogie night out on the town. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
6. Side-Swept Bangs + Bouffant: This Brady Bunch-inspired hottie is *killing* the bouffant hairstyle. Tease hair at the root and fasten with a sleek clip to master this style. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Getty)
7. Laid-Back Braid: This sweet and sultry side braid is straight-up #hairgoals. Exaggerate the sweep by leaving a few layers loose then complete with a simple plait. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
Looking for more long hairstyles to rock? Follow us on Pinterest for non-stop beauty inspo.