You know what they say: April showers bring… new makeup? Okay, maybe that’s not the exact phrase, but spring is a perfect time for beauty launches. This month’s haul includes a multi-purpose dry oil (that’s perfect for spring vacations, TBH), the latest way to rock rainbow roots, and a high-tech way to apply foundation. Scroll on for all of the new hair and beauty products that’ll put a pep in your step and a smile on your face.
1. STELLAR Limitless Foundation ($38): This oil-free standout from Stellar, a new makeup line made just for medium skin tones, comes in 22 shades that last all day long while masterfully concealing blemishes and uneven complexions.
2. IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray ($29): One-stop-shop product lovers, this one’s for you: The new dry oil from IGK is a must-have for your hair and your bod. Just spritz to add shine to your tresses and a subtle glow on the skin thanks to marula oil and shea butter.
3. Stacked Skincare Hydrating Lip Peel ($26): When lip balm just isn’t enough, try this one-step peel that’s self-neutralizing (AKA you don’t need to wash it off — and, yes, it’s edible). The serum gently sloughs off dead skin so your lips are left seriously soft and super hydrated.
4. Stroke of Beauty Lash Exhibit Mascara ($22): Get fluttery AF lashes that are dark as night with this new mascara. Rice bran, carnauba, and candelilla waxes latch onto lashes, helping to keep a lifted look in place all day long.
5. Lime Crime Unicorn Hair ($16): Lime Crime — a brand known for their colorful cosmetics — is dropping a line of cruelty-free, vegan hair dye that’ll turn your locks into any color of the rainbow. Free of peroxide, ammonia, and gluten, the semi-permanent color, available in 13 shades, is actually designed to naturally fade out over time.
6. Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush ($35): Big news for Clarisonic fans: You can now welcome your fave skincare brand into your daily makeup routine! This new brush head works on any Clarisonic device (score!) and gives you fuller coverage with less product, which is straight-up awesome. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it makes 18,000 micro-blends per minute?
7. Grown Alchemist Intensive Body Exfoliant ($59): This super exfoliator couldn’t launch at a better time, with spring break (and warmer weather in general) right around the corner. Active ingredients in this formula break down dead, dull skin while initiating cell renewal for silky smooth and radiant skin.
8. Clairol Professional New Flare Me Collection ($6): So you want more of a pastel pink than a magenta? Or a peach versus copper? Theses super-affordable cream colors can be customized for your exact shade preference — plus they come in seven punchy hues and last up to five weeks.
9. Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette ($58): This travel-friendly cheek palette includes every single product you need to sculpt cheeks, contour, and bring brightness back into your complexion.
10. Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift ($65): Don’t let stress or lack of sleep win, y’all — use this new eye treatment from Dermalogica instead. The cooling tip works wonders on puffy eyes, while wild indigo seed, fermented yeast, and a hyaluronic acid blend brighten and lift sleepy skin.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.