We’ve been drinking rosé all summer long and in addition to tasting totally amazing, it’s also THE perfect shade of pink. And we’re not the only ones who think so. The shade, inspired by our all-time fave summer vino, is all over the cosmetics counters this season. From pretty blush lip balms to the perfect summer-to-fall moisturizer, these products will get you in the spirit. Cheers!
1. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom ($7): We’re all fans of the iconic drugstore brand Burt’s Bees and their tinted lip balm always has a place in our beauty bag. You literally can’t mess up with this stuff.
2. Ilia Lipstick in In My Room ($26): Ilia offers beautiful non-toxic shades in 100% natural dye. This color works for every skin tone to give you a slight boost from your natural tone.
3. Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in #426 ($36): This is extremely moisturizing AND lasts forever. Think of it as the perfect blend between gloss and lipstick.
4. Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Blush in Champagne Rose ($35): Get a candlelit glow all the time with this cult-status level cream blush. We love blending a bit on our collarbones for a pretty punch of sparkling color.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop Blush in Love is the Drug ($40): Add a jolt of warmth to the apples of your cheeks with this amazing shade. We can’t get enough of the ultra-glam compact!
6. MAC Cream Color Base in Shell ($22): Don’t just limit this multipurpose product to lids. It also works great on the lips, cheeks and body. We love the taupey-pink color pay-off of this shade!
7. MAC’s Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in Dual Rays ($22): This looks majorly intimidating in the pot, but you’ve got total control of the intensity. Create a look that is subtle but shimmering sheer or go all the way with dramatic, pearlized dimensional color.
8. The Local Rose Glow Face Balm ($60): For a rose-y glow, it doesn’t get much better than this hydrating balm that contains rose and nourishing shea butter combined with coconut oil to give a goddess-like glow. Bonus: this product also contains rosehip seed oil to help keep the skin’s elasticity with essential fatty acid and Argan oil—known in beauty circles as liquid gold to prevent wrinkles.
So what Rosé-inspired products will you be playing with in Fall ’15? Will you rock heavier metals in rose-golds or sparkle with soft washes of color?