10 Reasons You Should Get Your Buns to Target on March 12
Did you hear?! Big news, you guys! We’re launching a line of DIY kits available exclusively at Target beginning March 12! These kits — ranging from DIY jewelry to custom wall weavings to macrame planters — are a rad way to DIY, for amateurs and pros alike. What’s more, they’re *super* affordable. Each kit comes with all the materials, tools and instructions you need — and they’re designed to be personalized by Y-O-U. Be sure to scoop them up before they disappear!
BONUS: Every time you purchase a DIY kit, you’ll get a voucher for a free online class at brit.co! Who’s in?
Without further ado, here are 10 very creative reasons to get those buns to Target on Sunday, March 12.
1. Weave a Wall Hanging Kit: We’ve taken the ever-popular woven wall hanging — AKA the custom decor your gallery wall has been waiting for — and made it super simple to make yourself. The kit includes all the tools you’ll need to get stitchin’.
2. Metal Stamp a Necklace Kit: Psst! This stamped necklace kit is a solid way to learn the basics of jewelry-making. Stamp any and all messages onto these adorably dainty necklaces — whether it be you and your boo’s initials, your astrological sign, or and ode to tacos. :)
3. Make a Macrame Planter Kit: Want some boho vibes in your home? This kit has all you need to DIY a macrame hanging planter in minutes.
4. Clay Jewelry Dish Kit: All the color, please! Scoop up this simple clay jewelry dish kit to make a marvelously marbled tray for your accessories.
5. Gold Foil Tote Kit: This tote kit is a favorite around Brit HQ. When we discovered we could “paint” with this metallic gold foil, we never looked back. We’ve DIY’d gold foil canvas bags for bachelorette parties and bridesmaids, to tote our gym clothes, to house our farmers market hauls and so much more. Now it’s your turn!
6. Embroider a Leather Cuff Kit: Meet the embroidered leather cuff, AKA our modern take on the friendship bracelet. The kit has all you need to make these playful bands. Best scoop up one for your BFF while you’re at it, too.
7. Knit a Scarf Kit: If you want to learn how to knit but don’t know where to start (y’all, the knitting aisle at craft stores can be SUPER overwhelming), try this simple DIY scarf kit. It comes with all you need to confidently knit a cozy circle scarf. And once you get the knitting bug, be sure to try our Intro to Knitting online class with that free voucher!
8. Embroider a Wall Hanging Kit: With this adorable kit, you can learn embroidery basics *and* make customized wall art. Win, win.
9. Wood Burned Cutting Board Kit: Learn the art of wood burning with this rad DIY kit. It comes with wood burning tools, a cutting board and everything else you need to kickstart a new addictive hobby.
10. Weave a Necklace Kit: All woven everything, please! Personalize your own boho woven necklace with one of our favorite DIY kits. Bonus: You can make this mini tapestry in 30 minutes flat. SCORE.
These 10 kits will be in nearly all Target stores nationwide (and on Target.com) beginning March 12. Get ‘em before they’re gone! These kits are HOT, HOT, HOT.
Styling: Marianne Koo
Photography: Chris Andre