30 Cool, Creative + Quirky Calendars for 2013
Can you believe it’s already almost 2013? If the world doesn’t end on the 21st, then that means a brand new year, new resolutions, and of course, a new calendar! Whether you like desk calendars, wall calendars, or countdown calendars, there’s definitely a calendar out there for you. We’ve rounded up 30 of our favorite cool, creative, and quirky calendars to help you start the new year off with a bang.
1. Letterpress Calendar ($26): Welcome January 1st with a fun, quirky letterpress calendar. It even comes with a little wood stump to hold it up! Even though it says 2012, they also have a 2013 version.
2. BUBBLE Calendar ($20): Keep it poppin’ everyday with this burst-a-bubble a day calendar.
3. Desert Island Calendar ($4): If this year is looking a little rough, you can mark off your days like Tom Hanks in Castaway. Hopefully you’re not actually stranded on an island though…
4. Robot Calendar ($25): Celebrate everyday with your robot calendar… by doing the robot dance!
6. Puzzle Calendar ($13): Personally, we’re not sure if we’ll ever be awake enough to work on a puzzle every morning, but it’s definitely a fun idea.
7. Pocket Calendar ($10): Perfect for the avid list maker. Everyday you can make a list of things to do, places to go, and people to see. Surprising how you can break down the most important tasks of the days to those three categories, isn’t it?
8. Isometric Calendar ($18): Wake up every morning to a bright burst of color!
9. Beer/Food Calendar ($24): We love beer and we love food. Can a calendar be any more perfect?
10. Gold Prisms Calendar ($33): Loving the abstract look of this chic calendar.
11. Star Wars Calendar ($13): Feel the force.
12. Life Calendar ($14): A calendar that doubles as a hack on the everyday journal. Draw a different emoticon everyday.
13. Concentric Ring Calendar ($56): This calendar just looks so cool. Perfect for the minimalist home.
14. Perpetual Calendar ($40): Like the concentric rings, this calendar works for every year.
15. Toaster Toastee Calendar (sold out): We’re kind of torn between keeping this calendar… and wanting to eat it!
16. Insult a Day Calendar ($14): Keep your wit razor sharp by getting a new insult a day.
17. Doodle Calendar ($13): Journal your daily happenings in doodle form!
18. Domo Calendar ($10): Domo is totally the new pin-up.
19. DIY Pop Up Calendar ($9): Of course we had to include a calendar that has a little DIY. Make your own cute pop-up calendar with this template calendar.
20. Chalkboard Calendar ($64): Keep your life organized with this chalkboard decal calendar.
21. Fortune Cookie Calendar ($14): A fortune for each month – love it!
22. Pocket Memo Calendar ($12): Just looking at this calendar makes us feel organized about 2013 already.
23. Moon Calendar: We’re not sure quite how this calendar works, but we love the matte black and 3D aspect of it.
24. Trash Bag Calendar: Get rid of the stresses of the day by literally throwing it away.
25. Zoo Animal Calendar ($27): We Bought A Zoo… calendar ;)
26. French Bulldog Calendar ($14): Hipster calendar alert!
27. Tea Towel Calendar ($25): Not sure if we’d actually use this as a towel, but it’s a fun calendar to keep in the kitchen.
28. Live Awesomely Calendar ($11): Start off every month with a challenge to make that month more awesome.
29. Geometric Wall Calendar ($25): We’re slightly mesmerized by this minimalist geometric calendar. It’s like calendar hypnosis!