Winter is over, spring is here and summer is on its way! That means packing up your snow boots and busting out pastel dresses to skip around in and spring garlands to deck the walls. But let’s not forget the little things either: spring accessories! We’ve gathered some of the best we’ve got for you below. Scroll on for new accessories that won’t break the bank.
1. Zerouv Heart Sunglasses ($11): These heart-shaped darlings will keep the spring sunshine out of your pretty eyes and your style game on point at the same time.
2. Brit + Co Wire Bracelet Kit ($24): This wave bracelet is one of those timeless pieces that you can wear with everything.
3. Padget Hoke Wishbone Gold Necklace ($38): If you’ve got some fond Thanksgiving memories or simply have an appreciation for the whimsical, this lucky wishbone necklace is for you.
4. Soko Sasi Ring ($42): Minimal and golden — you couldn’t ask for much more in a dainty spring ring than what this one from Soko has to offer.
5. Habit Bardot Nail Polish ($18): Pastel nail polish is the ultimate spring accessory. This vegan version from Habit will keep you both on trend and cruelty-free.
6. Gigglosophy Heart Ring ($19): Wear your heart on your sleeve, or err… your finger with this undeniably adorable ring that will have all eyes on your digits.
7. Printed Village Turquoise Happi Hat ($18): Just because it’s springtime doesn’t mean there won’t be some chilly nights. Make sure you’ve got this turquoise beaut’ on hand when the temps drop.
8. Dog Milk Dip-Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): Don’t forget about your pup! He wants to be stylin’ this spring too! Keep him looking good with this mega adorbs rope leash kit.
What’s in your spring accessory rotation? Show us on Instagram @BritandCo!