8 Spring Accessories Under $50
Winter is over, spring is here and summer is on its way! That means packing up your snow boots and busting out pastel dresses to skip around in and spring garlands to deck the walls. But let’s not forget the little things either: spring accessories! We’ve gathered some of the best we’ve got for you below. Scroll on for new accessories that won’t break the bank.
1. Zerouv Heart Sunglasses ($11): These heart-shaped darlings will keep the spring sunshine out of your pretty eyes and your style game on point at the same time.
2. Brit + Co Wire Bracelet Kit ($24): This wave bracelet is one of those timeless pieces that you can wear with everything.
3. Padget Hoke Wishbone Gold Necklace ($38): If you’ve got some fond Thanksgiving memories or simply have an appreciation for the whimsical, this lucky wishbone necklace is for you.
4. Soko Sasi Ring ($42): Minimal and golden — you couldn’t ask for much more in a dainty spring ring than what this one from Soko has to offer.
5. Habit Bardot Nail Polish ($18): Pastel nail polish is the ultimate spring accessory. This vegan version from Habit will keep you both on trend and cruelty-free.
6. Gigglosophy Heart Ring ($19): Wear your heart on your sleeve, or err… your finger with this undeniably adorable ring that will have all eyes on your digits.
7. Printed Village Turquoise Happi Hat ($18): Just because it’s springtime doesn’t mean there won’t be some chilly nights. Make sure you’ve got this turquoise beaut’ on hand when the temps drop.
8. Dog Milk Dip-Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): Don’t forget about your pup! He wants to be stylin’ this spring too! Keep him looking good with this mega adorbs rope leash kit.
What’s in your spring accessory rotation? Show us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)