There’s nothing that hits the spot quite like pasta. It’s a go-to on busy weeknights, and it’s not hard to see why. From tortellini to whole grain noodles, it’s the fastest way to get a satisfying dinner on the table. But nothing cooks up quite as quickly, or tastes quite as delish, as these 14 angel hair pasta recipes.
1. Honey Lemon Chicken With Angel Hair: A dish with a sauce this good needs to be served with pasta. Angel hair soaks up every last drop of flavor from the citrus and honey chicken. (via Averie Cooks)
2. Angel Hair and Chicken Vegetable Soup: This chicken soup is anything but basic. It’s filled with fresh summer veggies, and wispy angel hair pasta takes the place of chunky egg noodles. (via Aninas Recipes)
3. Brown Butter Tomato and Corn Angel Hair Pasta: Cherry tomatoes and corn bring a summery sweetness to this pasta dish. Nutty browned butter and chopped herbs make for an elegant finish. (via Cook Nourish Bliss)
4. Lemon Caper Pasta With Scallops: Seafood and citrus is always a winning a combination, and so is pasta with white wine. That’s why this dish, made with scallops for good measure, is a must-try. (via Jessica Gavin)
8. Angel Hair With Chicken, Prosciutto, and Olives: Mouthwateringly savory, this dish is on par with anything you’d get at a restaurant. It’s got sautéed chicken, a creamy lemon sauce, and plenty of prosciutto and olives for an epic boost of flavor. (via Kellie Rice Cakes)
10. Shrimp and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta: Sun-dried tomatoes have a tangy flavor that’s best when tamed by luscious cream, like in this dish. Throw in some juicy shrimp and angel hair pasta, and you’ve got a winner. (via Lemon Press)
14. Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp and Feta: If you’re getting bored of the same old pasta dishes, here’s a trick: Swap Parmesan for salty, briny feta, to give your favorite recipes a whole new flavor. (via White Plate Blank Slate)
Get more quick and easy dinner ideas by following us on Pinterest.