Critters in the Kitchen! 20 Animal-Themed Cooking Gadgets
If your kitchen feels like a zoo, maybe it’s because there are too many cooks around. Or maybe it’s because these animal kitchen tools are stampeding your counters, cabinets, and cookery. Have a wild time with your recipes when you bring these 20 playful animal gadgets to the party.
1. Fossiliced Ice Trays ($9): Chill your roar-ing good cocktail with these dino-bone shaped ice cubes. It’s a whole new kind of ice age.
2. Jole Wedgey Egg Slicer ($5): Perfect for making egg salad, this chick will slice and dice your hard-boiled eggs in no time flat, and look pretty cute while doing it.
3. Cast Iron Pig Bacon Grill Press ($12): Cut the time you have to wait to cook your bacon with this cast iron weight. We’ll take ours extra crispy, please!
4. Hop Tea It Honey Pot ($13): You might be used to seeing a honey bear, but this little bunny is the perfect tea-time companion. Simply lift his ears to drizzle honey on your toast or in your tea.
5. Best Squeak Ever Cheese Knife ($13): What mouse could resist a delicious cheese plate? Certainly not this one, but he’ll only be serving, not nibbling.
6. Cat-ula ($15): For purrrfect pancakes, you won’t need anything other than this fancy, feline spatula.
7. Gator Grater ($10): Let this gator help you take a bite out of your dinner prep. The teeth on the grater are perfect for shredding cheese on taco night.
8. Jungle Clips Bag Seals ($5): Keep your chips fresh with these animal chomping clips. Each set comes complete with a crocodile, pelican, and rhinoceros.
9. Uni-Corn Corn Holders ($7): Okay, we had to include mythical animals here, too. Can you blame us? We’ll be eating corn of these unicorns all summer long.
10. Toucan Can Opener ($15): Use this big-mouthed bird’s beak to help you open your soup, tuna, or tomato sauce.
11. Pirahna Pizza Cutter ($11): Just like the pirahna on its handle, this pizza wheel has sharp teeth to cut through your pie with ease.
12. Elephant Dish Brush ($12): Grab the trunk of this elephant and get going on that sink full of dishes. Hopefully, the bright color and goofy expression on his face will make the chore just a little bit less tedious.
14. Nesting Owls Measuring Cup Set ($24): These ceramic measuring cups are a hoot! (Sorry, we couldn’t resist.) Plus, because the nest together they take up less space in your kitchen cabinet or drawer.
15. Peppa Bear Seasoning Grinder ($5): Don’t let your dish get too peppery or not peppery enough, with these bear grinders, your food will be just right.
16. Penguin Kitchen Timer ($6): Yes, we’ll admit it’s a little creepy that you spin this poor penguin’s head in order to keep time. Maybe that’s why he’s looking at us with such wide eyes.
17. Owl Corkscrew ($12): Hoo, hoo, who wants a glass of wine? We’ll raise our glasses to this avian opener.
18. Large Panda Frying Pan ($52): What’s better than pancakes served from a smiling panda pan? Nothing as far as we’re concerned.
19. ManaTea Infuser ($12): Doesn’t this little guy look like he’s enjoying a steam bath in your cup of tea? This infuser is a guaranteed smile at tea time.
20. Shark Bite Oven Mitt ($18): We dare you not to hum the Jaws theme each time you take something out of the oven wearing this mitt.
Do you indulge in zany kitchen gadgets? Tell us about them in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.