12 of the Best Gift Ideas for Animal Lovers
Whether they have an affinity for dapper dogs on Instagram, cat yoga classes or all animals under the sun, animal lovers have one thing in common: big hearts that extend to furry creatures. Whether it’s a housewarming gift, a birthday gift or just something to help them up their selfie game with their pet, these 12 presents will make any animal lover in your life smile from ear to ear.
1. Zerouv Cat Ear Sunglasses ($10): Cat-eye sunglasses are no longer the only way to bring feline style to your eyewear. These cute little things sport cat ears on the frames and are next level adorable.
2. The Tree Kisser Dogs Before Dudes Tee ($35): Truer words have never been spoken! Dogs are loyal in ways that no human can be. Celebrate your best friend with this pretty tee that pairs well with everything from leggings to jeans.
3. Zootility Bottle Opener Coasters Set ($30): This cute and double functional set is an excellent addition to any animal lover’s home. These geometric coasters feature furry animals and have the ability to protect your furniture from water marks, as well as open the drink you’re about to put on them.
4. Tattly Black Cat Tattoo ($5): Get inked, cat style. These black cat tats from Tattly make for the perfect faux wrist tattoo. Full disclosure: You might love it so much, you end up with the real thing. You’ve been warned.
5. Headline Shirts Who’s Laughing Meow T-Shirt ($28): This is a good pun and a good t-shirt all in one. The only bad thing is that if you buy it as a gift, you’ll have a really hard time fighting the urge to keep it for yourself.
6. Drop It Modern Elephant Balloon Weight ($7): This gift is especially fitting for balloon-filled birthday bashes. Make sure your special animal lover’s balloons stay rooted to the ground with this glam weight that never forgets.
7. Gigglosophy Cat Necklace ($15): This necklace is just what the subtle cat lover in your life needs. If you’ve got a gal pal that loves her cat but is afraid of turning into an old cat lady, this elegant piece of bling is the way to show off that love without freaking her out.
8. Dog Milk Dip Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): If you’ve got a super special pup that deserves a super special leash, there’s really no way to get a more unique one than to craft it yourself. This kit comes with everything you need to make your very own dip dyed puppy leash.
9. Zootility Tools Headgehog Seven-in-One Utility Comb ($14): This comb is sturdy, tiny enough to slip in a pocket and handles everything from spiffing up your tresses to opening bottles and tackling small projects.
10. Sunnylife Parrot Candle ($17): This parrot candle is simple and sweet. If you’ve got a friend who’s missing the tropics or dreaming of vacation, this rain forest critter is sure to perk him up.
11. Found by B+C Flamingo Spatula Bird ($12): This nifty tool is made for animal loving bakers across the world. This little flamingo provides endless cuteness, and it scrapes the last bit of anything tasty out of your mixing bowl.
12. Mercantile California Bear Hug Mug ($14): Everyone loves a good bear hug every now and then — even the entire state of California. Channel some of those good vibes and drink them up with your coffee every morning with this mug.
What are your favorite animal-tastic items? Show ’em to us on Instagram @BritandCo!