From blow-out parties to blowing out candles, there are lots of great ways to reward your bestie, sibling or special someone on their birthday (their 30th birthday… or any big day ;) for another year of being unstoppably awesome. Let’s be honest: We all hope for a little somethin’ to unwrap, and you don’t have to break the bank in order to make that happen. Find a gift to fit your lucky recipient’s unique personality and your specific price point with this handy guide. These items can be found right in our own B+C Shop.
Birthday Gifts Under $30
1. Smartphone Projector ($27): Who needs a trip to the movies when this wireless projector brings the movies to you? Just connect your smartphone, kick back and enjoy!
2. Brass & Cream Bead Necklace ($26): The phrase “simple is better” definitely applies in the case of this natural handmade necklace. Pair this funky piece with a t-shirt or a simple LBD.
3. StickR TrackR ($25): You know the struggle. This bluetooth tracker is perfect for anyone who could use some help finding their keys in the morning.
4. Beer Soap Collection ($27): Um, yes. This takes shower beer to the next level.
5. Foodie Dice ($24): Your favorite foodie will eat this up: It’s a set of dice that turns meal planning into a game!
6. Classic Station ($30): Your favorite neat-freak will love banishing clutter with this stylish little station to park their stuff.
Birthday Gifts Under $50
8. DIY Desk Sound Station ($40): This tricked-out sound system tidies up those pesky wires and can be made in less than five minutes.
9. Body Butter Kit ($40): Take a DIY approach to beauty with organic products for beautiful skin. This kit has everything you need to get started.
10. Marble and Metal Necklace ($48): Bring the bling with this simple and sophisticated necklace.
11. Konstruktor DIY Camera ($39): The seasoned photographer or those just starting out will discover how easy it can be to assemble a camera and take professional analog shots.
12. Orange Is the New Black Soap Collection ($48): Four amazing scented soaps, made from all-natural ingredients to show the birthday suit some much-deserved love.
Birthday Gifts Under $100
13. Hikari Pack ($84): For movers and shakers, this pack is a cute and incredibly versatile way to feed that spirit of adventure.
14. Handwritten Initial Necklace ($74): For something a little more personal, get your bud’s initial twisted in your choice of gold or rose gold into a dainty pendant.
15. Lomokino Camera With Kinoscope ($99): Keep the birthday memories alive by preserving them with this analog movie maker.
16. Painted Calathea Leather Clutch ($88): This hand-painted carry-all is multifunctional. Store your makeup in it, use it as a fun way to punch up an evening outfit or dare yourself to ditch the hefty handbag and lighten up your purse game.
17. Crescent Moon Brass Bangle Trio: ($80) The moon is a powerful symbol of feminine energy, and these simple yet statement-making bangles are a perfect tribute. Wear them for an extra boost during a long day. They look especially smart stacked with more substantial cuffs.
Did any of these gifts make it to your wish list? Share with your friends, or drop us a comment!