12 Beauty Products With Stress-Reducing Scents to Help You Chill Out
We all know that exercise, meditation, and a healthy diet can ease our daily stress. But sometimes a calmer state is as simple as applying your go-to beauty product with bonus aromatherapy benefits. Scroll through for three scents known to reduce stress, plus our go-to picks for each.
Lavender ProductsPerhaps the most well-known for its calming properties, lavender, when added into skincare, can also calm skin issues as well. Use products boosted with the essential oil in the evening for a more restful night. (Photo via Getty)
Orange ScentsThere’s a reason that a morning cup of OJ can give you a boost: Orange scents are known for their stress-reducing effects. When added into beauty products, they wake you up for a brighter (thanks to that vitamin C) and less stressful day. (Photo via Getty)
Mint ScentsEnergize and revitalize your days with a dash of mint in your beauty routine. The refreshing scent helps clear your mind of stress. (Photo via Getty)
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- 8 Must-Have Aromatherapy Items You Need for Spring - Brit + Co ›
- This Essential Oil Could Help You Sleep Better - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Stress-Reducing Beauty Products That Can Lead to Better Skin ... ›
- 14 Anti-Stress Products for People Who Could Use a Little Zen - Brit ... ›
- 10 Gifts for People Who Are Always Stressed - Brit + Co ›
- 26 Home Buys to Ease Anxiety and Stress - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Aromatherapy Products for Some Much-Needed Rest and ... ›
- 12 Beauty Products With Stress-Reducing Scents to Help You Chill ... ›
- 10 Last Minute Stress-Busting Gifts to Wrap Up 2020 - Brit + Co ›