10 Gifts for People Who Are Always Stressed
Take a few deep breaths and enjoy a moment of peace. Our busy lives can be draining, and sometimes dealing with the stress is a little too much. It would be great if we all had more time for self-care, but all too often our me-time ends up falling by the wayside as we prioritize work, chores, errands, and time we dedicate to friends and family. We get it. These relaxing products make wonderful, thoughtful gifts for anyone who needs to de-stress with a time-out from their chaos… even if that person is you! (Hey, there’s nothing better than a gift from you to you.)
1. Voluspa Wardrobe Candle Gift Set ($60): This luxurious set includes some of the best, most beloved scents from Voluspa — including French Cade Lavender, Baltic Amber, and Persimmon and Copal — all packaged in gorgeous glass votives. Any time the stress is getting too overwhelming, simply light one of these pampering scents and take a few soothing breaths.
2. Body Back Scalp Massager ($6): Finally get some relaxation through a soothing, tingling scalp massage courtesy of this handy tool. It may be a simple accessory, but it works wonders for people who hold tension in their face, neck, or shoulders.
3. Uncommon Goods Personal Aromatherapy Pendant ($125): Extra stress can strike at any moment — even when you’re on the go. If you’re in need of a boost or just a second of calm, use this aromatherapy tool in the shape of a discreet, minimalist gold pendant.
4. Zyllion Shiatsu Massager ($50): Stress can cause aches and pains all over your body, especially your neck, shoulders, and back. Give yourself some well-deserved unwinding time by working out those kinks at the end of the day with this automatic massager. It’s like a personal version of those awesome massage chairs you find at the mall.
5. skyn ICELAND Detox Kit for Stressed Skin ($45): Is stress making your skin dull, acne-prone, or just plain problematic? Well, now you can kill two birds with one stone. Not only can you use this kit to freshen up your skin after a long day, but you can also turn your routine into the ultimate daily de-stress ritual.
6. I Want to be Calm by Harriet Griffey ($13): Being calm and stress-free is becoming more and more difficult in our modern lives. Griffey’s helpful, insightful how-to book can help anyone explore the potential triggers that give us anxiety or feelings of depression or that make us generally overwhelmed.
7. Thank You Farmer Back to Relax Soothing Gel Mask ($38): This cooling gel mask doesn’t just calm sensitive skin; it’s also an opportunity to calm your mind. Take a moment to sit back, relax, and care for your stressed-out skin, leaving it as plump and fresh as if you just got a good night’s sleep.
8. YnM Weighted Blanket ($100): Weighted blankets were once a staple for people with sensory issues, but they’ve recently have become popular for those with anxiety, depression, and sleep problems as well. This heavy blanket feels a lot like a hug at the end of the day, which can be a huge stress reliever.
9. Paper Source Squishy Ball ($5): What better way to conquer stress at the office or on the go than with a stress ball? Squish this unique ball to reveal satisfying little goo drops through the mesh covering. It’s fun to use and can also help people who need to keep their hands busy.
10. Sips By Tea Box Subscription ($15/month): A nice cup of tea at the end of the day can work wonders on stressed-out people who need a moment of calm. For the price of a few lattes, this customized tea box offers several varieties of quality teas that might not be found at the local grocery store.
Share your recommendations for de-stressing gifts with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.