This Is the Best Store for Lazy Girls to Find Last-Minute Halloween Costumes
Hearing the phrase “Halloween is less than two weeks away!” conjures up one of two feelings. 1) You’re PUMPED and by now (let’s be real, by the first week of October) you have killer costumes figured out for your squad, significant other and even your pet. Or 2) You’re all “I knoooow,” but just have had too much on your plate to deal with Halloween costume planning and prep or are simply over the idea of getting super dressed up. For those of you that fall into the latter category, one of our favorite online retailers has got you covered: ASOS launched its annual Halloween store and its full of spooky-cute takes on trendy pieces you’d want in your fall wardrobe anyway. That means there’s way more than a glimmer of hope for the lazy girls to get an easy and unexpected outfit together by the October 31. These 13 items are perfect for last-minute costumes. Scroll down to see our faves that are basically guaranteed to get you into the Halloween spirit in no time.
1. ASOS Curve Body-Conscious Dress With Metallic Skeleton Print ($45): Thanks to lightweight, soft-touch jersey material, you get the body-con look you need for a skeleton costume, while staying comfy and cute. Say goodbye to that constricting, skin-tight jumpsuit and hello to shimmery pops of silver.
2. ASOS Hallowen Witches Hat Hair Clip ($11): There’s nothing more classically Halloween than witches. Skip the giant witch’s hat in favor of a teeny little topper with a mesh cobweb that adds an extra creepy factor.
bestie who’s also behind on her costume planning? This two pack of t-shirts will solve both costume dilemmas at once. Think of them as the Halloween version of friendship bracelets. While they’re currently out of stock, let them be the inspiration you need to break out your DIY 101 skills for the big night.
Halloween movieTeen Witch. The soft material and comfy cut will make this a sweatshirt you will wear all winter long.
Halloween makeup can take your costume to whole new level, but takes SO much time. Let your purse do all the pampering for you!
8. ASOS Curve Halloween Glow in the Dark Pumpkin Design Tights ($15): A pair of plain black tights with a subtle spooky print is perfect for you if you don’t want to go all out with your costume, but still want to get into the Halloween spirit. The glow-in-the dark factor is an added fun effect.
9. ASOS Halloween Skeleton Bat-Wing Body Conscious Dress ($45): Rock an ultimate cool-girl look this Halloween with this bat-wing dress that looks even edgier with a thin choker and black lip.
10. Pieces Venta Cat Headband ($15): Black cats are synonymous with Halloween, witches and general spookiness, but why not try something different and go for a white cat instead? All you need is an all-white ensemble and this super simple headband.
really lazy this year? Throw on this ribbed knit pumpkin beanie and call it a night.
these bad boys will bring the spooky spirit.
party to bed. Because nobody wants to deal with taking off elaborate costumes and accessories after a long night of Halloween festivities.