12 Essentials for an Epic Bachelorette Party Weekend
If you’re saying sayonara to the single life, do it up right by having a weekend-long celebration with your besties! But before the fun can start, pick a locale and pack your bag of essential bachelorette party goodies. Not sure where to start? Use the 12 must-haves below as your guide to planning a truly epic shindig — and then pass the Champagne, please!
1. Fab Favors: Whether you and your girls are traveling near or far, accessories like these Ban.do The Getaway Passport Holders ($24) will be super handy for the trip and all your crew’s travels to come.
2. Snack Attack: Balance out all the bubbly by keeping tummies full of trendy munchies. These cute Bummed Bride Pineapple Donut Toppers ($4) would be perfect for a tropical-themed party.
3. Bach Bags: We are *tote-ally* stoked about these Wedding Bags Tote Bags ($18) that tell it like it is. Phones, sunnies, flasks, and all other bach party weekend necessities will be on your shoulder when you need ’em.
4. DIY Slogan Swimsuits: Suit up! Toss your itty-bitty bikini to the side for a statement one-piece that’ll have your squad hittin’ the beach in style. (via Bespoke Bride)
5. Temp Tats: You and your girl gang can hit the town lookin’ extra glam with these Sterling James Co. Bachelorette Tattoos ($17) that will last through *all* the trip’s shenanigans.
6. Super Chill Digs: Forget hotels. Relax, kick back, and enjoy an ahh-mazing party pad when you book an Airbnb house. It’ll be like the ultimate childhood sleepover — except with mimosas! (via Gal Meets Glam)
7. Bridal Balloons: It’s not a party without foil balloon letters! Blow up these A Bridal Shop Bride-to-Be Mylar Balloons ($20) for the perfect backdrop to your legendary getaway.
8. The Perfect Hashtag: Every hip bride-to-be knows the importance of making her wedding hashtag known. A Creative Union Design Photo Prop ($18) will ensure your bachelorette bash is well documented — which may or may not be a good thing.
10. Cute Cups: You’ll need something to hold all those swanky cocktails. Whether it’s red solo cups or these Everyday Calligraphy Personalized Champagne Flutes ($11), pick a style that’s totally you and get those bottles poppin’!
11. Bridal Party Tanks: Let everyone know who’s on #TeamBride with these Trex and Unicorn Bridal Tanks ($23). They’ll also make it easy peasy to spot each other at the club.
12. Bach Brunch: Every fun affair must come to an end. Spend your last hours sipping on mimosas, nursing your hangovers, and swapping your fave memories from the trip. (via Gal Meets Glam)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.