10 Beauty Products to Snag Before You Go Back to School
School is back in session, and it’s time to stock up on your favorite supplies — but we’re not talking about your teacher-approved essentials. We’re focusing on next-level beauty must-haves made for your BTS adventures. This semester, grab a slew of products that will help you ace your look when you walk the halls and curb your nerves during stressful studying. Whether you’re in need of mega moisture or in search of woke-up-like-this charm, these goodies are non-negotiable. Scroll on for 10 beauty products that will guarantee a grade-A beauty look come fall.
1. Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Lip Balm ($19): You know what’s even worse than finals? Chapped lips. Keep your pout perky with this jelly-textured balm. Made with nourishing oils and rich emollients, this too-cool-for-school formula (see what we did there?) will lock in moisture and minimize fine lines. Plus, it will give your lips a nice sheer tint for perfect all-day wear.
2. Stay All Day® MATTE’ificent Lipstick ($22): After setting the stage for luscious lips with some next-level balm, it’s time to add a bit of color. This all-day lipstick will give you a silky, matte finish that won’t require a mid-day reapply. There are 12 colors to choose from, but we’ve fallen hard for this neutral pink hue (can you blame us?).
3. LANO Hands Rose Hand Cream ($15): Keep your digits looking fresh by using this rose hand cream to ensure smooth skin and an even smoother school year. Apply a generous amount all over your hands to keep them feeling silky courtesy of ingredients like triple lanolin and a rose oil blend. This 98.59% natural formula will put your other hand creams to shame.
4. Murad Essential-C Day Moisture ($60): Not only can stress kill your mood, but it can do some serious damage to your skin too. This antioxidant-rich daily moisturizer will keep those environmental stressors at bay thanks to its SPF30 formula. It will also protect against UVA/UVB rays and free-radical damage. All of this in one tube? You bet.
5. Herbivore Dead Sea Bath Salts ($29): Need a new way to relax after class? Give yourself the ultimate spa experience with these dead sea salts the next time you take a warm bath. Sprinkle a small amount into the tub and let the salts detoxify and smooth your body and relax your mind. You can buy just one, or treat yo’self and purchase all three varieties. Go ahead; you deserve it.
6. Murad InstaMatte™ Oil-Control Mask ($38): If school stress makes you break out, one of the best ways to get rid of those pesky little guys is by throwing on a face mask once a week. This three-minute mask will deep clean your skin and get rid of excess oil. Bonus: You can also use this product as a daily cleanser. Score!
7. Unicorn Snot Bundle ($50): As you probably already know, the ’90s are back, and what better way to embrace this trend than by adding a hint of glitter to your back-to-school beauty look? Swipe a small amount on your eyelids, lips or cheeks for a unicorn-approved shimmery effect.
8. Cocotier Beauty Scrub, Body Butter and Lip Balm ($35): The last thing you want to worry about is dry skin of any kind when you have finals to study for, amirite? Invest in this coconut moisturizer combo so your skin (and lips) feel soft no matter your state of mind. Plus, these products are made with 100% natural ingredients like coconut, honey, sea salt and lemon. Your body will never feel dry again — we guarantee it.
9. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer ($9): Nothing is worse than going to school with balloon-sized bags underneath your eyes after pulling an all-nighter. Say so long to dark circles by using this cult-classic concealer. With one swipe, this anti-aging eye treatment will erase under-eye shadows so you look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning.
10. True Botanicals Deep Hydrating Body Oil ($95): What better way to combat the ickiness of a shared shower situation than with a touch of luxe post-wash? This deep hydrating body oil contains EFAs, which will help rid your body of toxins and maintain skin’s elasticity. Made with 100% natural ingredients like watermelon seed oil, your body will feel refreshed and silky like you spent the day at the spa — well worth spending the extra dough.
Want more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.