The 6 Most Important Beauty Products to Spend Money On
You’ve already capsuled your wardrobe and Kondo-ed your apartment. But, keeping your beauty routine tight and right is just as important. We’re all guilty of dropping dollars on here today, gone tomorrow trends, but it’s time to focus and reallocate those funds to quality makeup, skin, and hair essentials. Here are six beauty items you won’t regret dropping your hard-earned dough on.
1. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler ($16): A great eyelash curler can go a long way to making you look more awake and bright-eyed every. Single. Day — and that is non-negotiable. This one is designed to be super easy to hold and won’t grab or pinch your lashes in the process. Phew.
2. Dior Rouge Lipstick ($35): Trust us — a gorg lipstick in a deep red color will elevate any outfit you’ve got. The shade 999 Matte Red looks good on countless complexions, goes on evenly, and has some serious staying power to boot.
3. Tom Ford Waterproof Extreme Mascara ($45): Everyone needs a dependable waterproof mascara that can last you through any rom-com or laugh-so-hard-you-cry fest with your ladies. This version delivers the dramatic look you’re after without any of the smudge or clumps.
4. Tweezerman Expertweeze Lighted Slant Tweezer ($27): There’s a lot of maintenance that goes into keeping your brows in tip-top shape. Between waxing appointments, a solid set of tweezers can be a lifesaver. This one has a built-in light so you’ll actually be able to see what you’re doing.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Le Teint Awakening Foundation ($58): The right foundation is imperative when you’re looking to achieve a flawless finish. This beyond worth it buy contains SPF for daily protection, and its featherweight formula leaves you with professional-level perfection.
6. Mason Pearson Handy Mixture Nylon & Boar Bristle Hairbrush ($150): Forget all the so-so hair brushes you’ve had in the past — this staple will last you for life. Boar bristles are gentle on your locks and can withstand the test of time and trying tresses.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.