16 Loft Beds to Make Your Small Space Feel Bigger
While small living can be cozy, it can also be inconvenient. And when it’s your turn to host the party, the bed becomes a major seating area because that’s what takes up the most space. The solution: Get that huge piece of bedroom furniture off the floor with a loft bed. Whether you’re looking to open up your studio space or make an already tiny bedroom seem bigger, these 16 loft beds are here to bring your small space decor to new heights… literally.
3. Cabin Loft Bed: Have you ever seen a loft bed as cool as this? Your child’s room will become the envy of every kid in the building with this cabin-like retreat. (via Oeuf)
5. Cabinet Loft: Oddly shaped rooms need brilliantly odd pieces of furniture, like this loft bed that makes a gorgeous sleeping/storage space with cabinets underneath. Bonus points if you paint ’em a bright, fun color. (via Bloesem)
8. Office Loft: By putting your mattress in the air like you just don’t care, you’re free to create a cozy workspace underneath. And we bet you were wondering how you were going to fit a full-size desk in your apartment… weren’t you? (via Planete Deco)
10. Bedroom Loft: While we’re putting your mattress in the air, why not put your whole bedroom up there? Consider making your loft big enough to house a side table and lamp too. (via Social Being Determines Consciousness)
16. Multi Loft: We almost can’t keep up with all the space saving going on here. Bedroom, office, closet, powder room — all in a few square feet. Now that’s what loft-bed dreams are made of. (via Dwell)
Do you sport a loft bed? Would you consider putting one in your apartment? Tell us below!