13 Looks That Show Why Bell Sleeves Are the New Flares
Just in case you hadn’t noticed, bell sleeves are making big waves in the fashion world, riding in on that upswell of throwback everything. The flowy, flared style serves up a healthy dose of boho flair, while driving closet classics into full-blown fashion-forward territory. If you’re looking to shake your favorite staples, these 13 tops and frocks are the way to do it.
1. Monki Printed Bell Sleeve Romper ($55): A bright graphic print isn’t the only thing this playful onesie has going for it — bell sleeves bring in an extra layer of style and offer a cool contrast to add-ons like studded ankle boots and patterned tights.
denim thang while getting your bell-sleeved fix with this structured mini frock, a silk scarf and leather knee-high boots.
3. Mango Ruffled Sleeve Blouse ($60): Get a little frilly with those flared sleeves, like on this pretty pale lavender top. To cut the flirty feminine edge, pair it up with an asymmetric mini or flares and elevated ankle boots.
4. Be Bop Striped Bell-Sleeve Shift Dress ($27): This effortless number is vying for a place of prestige in your go-to rotation with it’s lightweight fabric and laid-back silhouette. Wear it on its own or layer over a pair of embellished leggings and a statement bag.
5. H&M Dress With Lace Trim ($50): Between the bright autumn-approved color, high neckline and lacy trim, this ladylike number ticks all of those fall style boxes. For a bit of “It girl” edge, pair it with a shearling vest and standout belt, or with funky socks and platform kicks.
6. Zara Bell Sleeved Striped Sweater ($50): Give those standard Breton stripes an of-the-moment upgrade with free-wheelin’ sleeves. Killer with classic denim or a suede midi skirt, this versatile topper is a true wardrobe game-changer.
A-line thing. The tie-front neck give this classic white shirt a hint of ’70s flair. Whether you wear it long or tucked in, it’s sure to turn some heads.
9. Free People Edie Stripe Tunic ($70): Casual weekend wear just got a whole lot cooler. With a relaxed silhouette, high-low hemline and mock neck, this flare-sleeved tunic adds a chic, carefree feel to any off-duty outfit.
10. H&M Glittery Jumpsuit ($70): Step aside, LBD — this shimmery onesie is taking over the reign of Number One “Night Out” Look. Rock it with over-the-knee steppers or a sassy pair of lace-up flats.
11. Babel Flair Bell Sleeved Tunic ($79): This top packs 2x the trend power with a lace-up front and light floaty sleeves. Style it with plaid bottoms, high-shine brogues and a wide-brimmed hat.
13. The Fifth Label All Stars Top ($65): Forget the frock for a night out and opt instead for impactful pieces like culottes and a boxy bell-sleeved top. Seal the sartorial deal with sleek, strappy sandals and a colorful, metallic-trimmed clutch.