Working out is hard, right? Between not knowing the best moves to get toned to trying to squeeze in a quick desk exercise at the office, finding what works best for you can be tough. Although exercising regularly can be difficult to manage, there are many stress-relieving benefits to all different types of exercises — including core-strengthening workouts. We already know that you have to work *super* hard for those coveted abs, but with the right resources, they’re totally achievable. Scroll on for 21 ab exercises to make your ab goals a reality.
1. Rapid Abs Workout: Get ready for this fast-paced abdominal routine that’ll have your heart pumping at full speed. All you need for this workout is a mat and your stellar motivation. (via XHIT Daily)
3. Turbo Ab Workout: Find out how to maximize your crunches and work your abs in the most efficient way possible. Learn to control your breathing, and you’ll be miles ahead of the game. (via Cosmopolitan)
6. Jillian Michaels: Six-Week Six-Pack Abs Workout: For those dedicated to the ab cause, this six-week exercise routine taught by none other than Jillian Michaels will take your abs places they’ve only dreamed of. This workout will totally rock your bod. (via BeFit)
11. The Three-Minute Perfect Plank Workout: Plank your way to fantastic abs with this innovative exercise routine. You’ll do all different types of planks that’ll focus on strengthening your upper and lower core. (via Bowflex)
14. Five-Minute Ab Workouts: Rest is just as important as exercise, and this app gives you both, with designated rest times in between reps.
15. Ab & Core Sworkit: With this app, there’s no excuse not to fit in your daily ab exercise. Designed to help you manage your time, you can rest assured you’ll get the results you want with consistent routines.
16. Runtastic Six Pack Abs Workout & Core Trainer: From the comfort of your home, you can work with your virtual trainer to transform your core — without any equipment! With the Runtastic app’s 50-plus workouts, you can’t go wrong.
17. Abs Workout — Daily Fitness Routines for a Quick Six-Pack Muscle: No matter where you are in your fitness journey, this app will help you achieve your ab goals. It’s easy to select the workout that targets the exact muscle group you want to work on (upper or lower abs).
18. Instant Abs Trainer: This app is recommended by Kendall Jenner, so we know it’ll provide amazing results.
21. Gentle Morning Yoga Workout for Your Abs: Wake up to this soothing, low-intensity ab workout. It’ll make your morning a little brighter and have you feeling more in tune with your body for the rest of the day. (via SELF)
Whether you’re sitting, standing, at home, or at the gym, abs of steel can be yours! It’s no easy feat, but challenging yourself to reach your ab goals will be an exhilarating experience. Embrace the sweat. You GOT this!
What’s your favorite ab workout? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)