10 Best Bed Pillows on Amazon
Not getting your beauty rest lately? You may be in need of a better pillow. A less-than-supportive pillow can lead to all kinds of health problems like disturbed sleep, neck and back problems, headaches, and fatigue during the day. So, springing for a quality pillow is a necessary splurge that your body will definitely thank you for. Amazon has many highly reviewed and tried-and-true pillows that have been tested out by thousands of customers just like you who are looking for a better night’s sleep. Take a look at some of these best-selling and highest rated pillows Amazon has to offer, and remember to sleep well.
1. Coop Home Goods Shredded Hypoallergenic Certipur Memory Foam Pillow ($60): Want a custom pillow to suit your specific needs? Look no further. This hypoallergenic, shredded memory foam pillow is fully customizable to your sleep style, so you can get a pillow that’s as fluffy or flat as you like it to be.
2. Utopia Bedding Gusseted Quilted Pillow ($50, Set of Two): Two pillows for the price of one? Sign us up. Plus, these cost-effective and medium-firm pillows are an ideal choice for side, stomach, and back sleepers alike.
3. Digital Decor Premium Gold Down Alternative Sleeping Pillow ($60, Set of Two): If you’re looking for the soft cushiness of down but without the allergens of actual feathers, these down alternative pillows are made with 100% cotton hypoallergenic fabric and are soft and fluffy like a hotel pillow.
4. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow ($50+): This bamboo shredded memory foam pillow is made to keep you cool all night and never go flat. And if you ever need to wash it, you can easily throw it in the machine with your other linens.
5. SmartHome Bedding Down Alternative Pillow ($25, Set of Two): These fluffy pillows have compressed fiber fill that makes them plush. They’re also great for allergy sufferers, so no matter how you sleep, you’ll be able to drift off to dreamland without a worry.
6. Sleep Restoration Gel Pillow ($30, Set of Two): Gel fiber is one of the newest innovations in pillow technology to help you fall asleep faster and stay supported all night long. These pillows have “no-shift construction” and are resistant to dust mites, mold, and mildew.
7. Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow ($38, Set of Two): Yes, it’s possible to get hotel comfort in your own home. These shredded, memory foam pillows are made with “no-shift construction,” so you can rest your head and feel confident your pillow won’t fall flat during the night.
8. BioPEDIC Bed Pillows with Built-In Ultra-Fresh Anti-Odor Technology ($50, Set of Four): Sometimes, it’s not about the pillow’s shape. Pillows can get a little musty, which leads to allergic reactions and poor breathing at night. But these bed pillows, for an incredible price for a set of four, have an anti-odor technology to keep them smelling fresh.
9. Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow ($50): The watery layer in the patented waterbase pillow allows it to conform to your neck for the ultimate support for neck and back pain sufferers. Even if you shift around, the water will shift with you to keep your spine feeling cushioned all night.
10. Beautyrest Latex Foam Pillow ($39+): This natural latex foam pillow is crafted to cradle your head all night and relieve pressure points that lead to daytime pain. It’s especially great for side sleepers, though it would be comfortable for people with different sleep styles too.
Do you have any recommendations for best selling pillows? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.