The 11 Most Stylish Dogs on Instagram
There aren’t a whole lot of things that can make you LOL IRL like a dog that’s dressed up. If you think dapper dogs are as awwww-dorable as we do, you may want to get your follow button ready. (Drum roll, please.) Here are the 11 most stylish pups on Instagram.
1. @montjiro: This chihuahua has got some very serious style. Every look is better than the last and he loves a human photo op.
2. @mensweardog: This NYC Shibu Inu needs to drop some serious style tips to men everywhere. He can rock basically any look with class, and boy does he know how to model the heck out of some sunnies.
3. @trotterpup: When it comes to getting into costume, Ms. Piggy goes all out. Wigs, shoes, props, you name it! She’ll do whatever it takes to get in character.
4. @digbyvanwinkle: We seriously don’t know who’s cuter: Digby or Aloysius Van Winkle. The good news is, we don’t have to decide. They share the same Instagram account! Seriously, the cuteness never stops.
5. @maya_on_the_move: Maya is a lady after our own hearts. She likes dressing up for every occasion and even wearing parody outfits of our favorite celebs. You’re going to fall in love.
6. @kintai_the_yorkshireterrier: This guy is quite the stud. He loves exploring and modeling his duds. The best part is that he almost always has a smile on his face.
7. @mihonogi: Pino totally nails the natural look with fluffy curls you can’t help but pet (we imagine). But her style is where she really steals our hearts. She really likes to stay festive and fun with her looks.
8. @tunameltsmyheart: Tuna is a seriously distinguished gent and he’s always making the BEST faces. Talk about Blue Steel.
9. @ginny_jrt: Sorry, Wishbone. This Jack Russel has stolen our hearts. Ginny loves good headwear and she’s a lover of naps. Sounds like fate!
10. @ifitwags: The Pointer Brothers are total studs. When they’re not exploring the gorgeous terrain of Vancouver, they’re looking fresh in bowties, hats and sweats.
11. @turkeytemps: In our humble opinion, the style award goes to our famed mascot, Turkey Temple. Can you see how he’s working that metallic on metallic action? Move over, Prince Harry. This is the redhead of our dreams.
Do you follow any stylish (or silly) pooches on the ‘gram? Tell us who to follow in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)