20 Food-Filled Instagram Accounts That Will Make You Drool
It happens every single day, but deciding what to have for dinner never seems to get easier. With so many recipes available, we’re left craving everything from ramen noodles to pizza — all at once. We’re thankful for the amazing food photographers, bloggers and chefs who are not only showcasing swoonworthy food photography, but also helping us plan our dinners, one Instagram pic at a time. If we can’t get an invite into their kitchen, we’ll take a behind-the-scenes look. Scroll on for twenty dishes that you’ll want to whip up asap.
1. @whatsgabycookin: When you’re dreaming of the perfect California-chic meal, this is the account for you. Gaby Dalkin is constantly creating the trendiest meals for every occasion.
2. @mollyyeh: This account has a beautiful way of making farm-fresh meals look accessible, no matter where you live.
3. @howsweeteats: You know those moments when you think: Would mixing these two ingredients be crazy… or crazy delicious? Jessica has your answer, and her results are always tasty.
4. @halfbakedharvest: When you can’t decide between Indian, Mexican or American food, you can have everything in one dish with the fusion-inspired meals found here.
5. @cookinglight: You already love Cooking Light in print, so following them on Insta makes sense. We’re a sucker for healthier versions of our favorite comfort foods.
6. @damn_delicious: The Instagram handle says it all. When she’s not sharing food, her account is filled with puppies. Yep, we’re hooked.
7. @thekitchn: If you’re just starting to test the waters in the kitchen, this is the place to start. They’ve got plenty of tutorials and simple recipes.
8. @ashrod: Look no further for a romantic meal than the personal account of the author and blogger who has made it her mission to keep date night alive at home.
9. @ladyandpups: Sometimes we all just want to indulge, and this account is more than happy to oblige.
10. @jamieoliver: Have you ever wondered what the life of a chef is like? We definitely wouldn’t mind being invited into his kitchen for a day.
11. @thesussmans: This account belongs to two brothers/chefs who are inspiring everyone to make restaurant-quality meals at home. Enough said.
13. @phoebelapine: If you’re gluten-free, you’ll discover a pleasant refresh for your grocery list here.
14. @mydarlinglemonthyme: Real food is a beautiful thing, and this account is proof of that. Grab your green bag, because this account will inspire a trip to your local farmers market.
15. @bonappetitmag: When you’re looking for a meal to impress, you can trust that they do their homework over here. Each picture represents the best of the best from their research.
16. @FoodNetwork: Get the secrets behind all of your favorite tv-star chefs’ dishes in one place.
17. @rachaelrayshow: Do you miss the days of Rachel’s 30-minute meals? You’ll find plenty of EVOO and quick meals right here.
18. @cookieandkate: This Insta is where healthy meets delicious, and we’re not complaining. This is a must-follow if you’re a vegetarian looking for a fresh update on your meals.
19. @foodiecrush: This handle doesn’t lie — we totally have a crush on all of the dishes shared here.
20. @food52: There is something so amazing about a community of food lovers, and this network truly knows how to invite everyone to the table.
Who do you follow on Instagram for dinner inspiration? Tell us in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)