Welcome to the era of customizable style! The trend of personalizing your fashion pieces has been gaining steam for a few seasons now and — we’re calling it — it has officially hit critical mass. And we don’t mean just monogrammed totes either, though there’s certainly plenty of that to go around. No, the offerings of today give you options to create your ultimate It bag, from reversibility to color changes to removable adornments and more. Ahead, peep seven bags we’re loving that you can make totally your own.
1. Goldno.8 The Reversible Crossbody ($125): All goldno.8 bags are reversible, including this crossbody style that flips from an artsy to oceanfront vibe, and can be worn several ways. Select a bag style, color combo (think stripes, solids, camo, and more), and straps, and then add your own flair with snaps, pins, and key tags. (A girl’s gotta have options.)
2. Mon Purse Grainy Leather Bucket Bag ($380): Choose from five textures, then pick your leather color (some offer up to 31 hues) and suede lining color. There’s also an attached pouch that you can customize — and both can be monogrammed. There will be no mistaking this bag is all yours.
3. Neely & Chloe No. 25 The Day Satchel Pebble ($288): Designed like a weekender in everyday size, this satchel comes with pebble leather trim in four color choices. Pick from three monogram fonts in five foil colors, then add your own metal ornament from their selection of nine for an extra dose of personality. That includes everything from geometric shapes to adorable critters.
4. Mark and Graham Isla Satchel ($129): What’s better than an of-the-moment basket bag? A basket bag you can personalize, of course. Add your initials in foil to the front, then choose from their leather pom-pom keychains (sold separately) to up the fun factor.
5. The Daily Edited Pale Pink Box Bag ($280): TDE not only lets you select from a range of impossibly chic leather bags (like this perfect box style) in a variety of colors, but you can monogram yours in one of three fonts, in foil or blind, with two size options. Not custom enough? For a little extra, they will also work with you to customize a monogram in YOUR OWN handwriting. What a time to be alive!
6. GiGi New York Jenni Saddle Bag ($345): Long known for their timeless leather accessories collection, GiGi New York offers a wide selection of classic shapes and fresh colors, all of which can be monogrammed. That includes this periwinkle beauty.
7. Kotur Espey Hollywood Monogram ($595): An investment for sure, Kotur’s satin evening clutch lets you personalize your handbag with up to nine letters in bronze, red, gold, or silver — any of which will have you looking red-carpet ready for years to come.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Mark and Graham)