12 Can’t-Miss Zoella Hair and Makeup Tutorials
Whether she’s sharing fun hairstyles with her more than six million YouTube followers or shattering records as the now bestselling author of Girl Online, beauty guru Zoe Sugg is one of the coolest vloggers ever. In fact, we love her so much, we’re sharing 12 of our all-time favorite Zoella beauty tutorials, featuring tips, tricks and inspiration that longtime fans and newbies alike will adore. Check them out, and get ready to kick off 2015 in fabulous, Zoe-approved style.
2. More Quick + Easy Hairstyles: Need even more quick hair fixes? This tutorial shows you how to create a braid within a braid, style a high ponytail and more.
4. Katniss Everdeen-Inspired Braid: It’s no secret we’re obsessed with braids, especially when they help us channel one of our favorite badass heroines. This Katniss-inspired style will have you looking arena-ready, no actual Hunger Games required.
7. Everyday Makeup Routine: It never hurts to switch up your makeup routine, especially if it saves time or helps freshen your look. Here, Zoe walks you through her everyday beauty tricks, from dabbing on concealer to adding that final touch of lipstick.
9. Get Ready With Me: Festival Edition: Already daydreaming about the 2015 festival season? Tiny braids and eyes that pop, plus a free-flowing dress and woven hat, will have you looking and feeling cool.
10. Spring or Summer Hair + Makeup: Got 10 minutes? Beachy waves and shimmering eyes effortlessly take you from spring to summer.
What do you think of these tutorials? Are there any others you especially love? Tell us below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!