12 Can’t-Miss Zoella Hair and Makeup Tutorials
Whether she’s sharing fun hairstyles with her more than six million YouTube followers or shattering records as the now bestselling author of Girl Online, beauty guru Zoe Sugg is one of the coolest vloggers ever. In fact, we love her so much, we’re sharing 12 of our all-time favorite Zoella beauty tutorials, featuring tips, tricks and inspiration that longtime fans and newbies alike will adore. Check them out, and get ready to kick off 2015 in fabulous, Zoe-approved style.
2. More Quick + Easy Hairstyles: Need even more quick hair fixes? This tutorial shows you how to create a braid within a braid, style a high ponytail and more.
4. Katniss Everdeen-Inspired Braid: It’s no secret we’re obsessed with braids, especially when they help us channel one of our favorite badass heroines. This Katniss-inspired style will have you looking arena-ready, no actual Hunger Games required.
7. Everyday Makeup Routine: It never hurts to switch up your makeup routine, especially if it saves time or helps freshen your look. Here, Zoe walks you through her everyday beauty tricks, from dabbing on concealer to adding that final touch of lipstick.
9. Get Ready With Me: Festival Edition: Already daydreaming about the 2015 festival season? Tiny braids and eyes that pop, plus a free-flowing dress and woven hat, will have you looking and feeling cool.
10. Spring or Summer Hair + Makeup: Got 10 minutes? Beachy waves and shimmering eyes effortlessly take you from spring to summer.
What do you think of these tutorials? Are there any others you especially love? Tell us below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.