Festival style is all about effortless beauty, and nothing showcases that more than acing a “pretty messy” hairdo. From wind-blown waves to loose braids, the breezy look is a cornerstone of boho style and the number one reason behind those “how-did-she-do-it?” stares. Get the easy glam look with these 20 festival-ready hairstyles that blur the line between chic and super cool.
6. Bobby French Crown Braid: Add some edge to your dreamy crown braid with bobby pins! We dig the natural metallic glimmer of the silver pins, though you could always take it to the next level with colored or embellished bobbies. (via Brit + Co.)
9. Waves and Hair Chalk: Why deal with the mess of hair dye when you can just paint on color with hair chalk? Tote the hassle-free pastels along to switch up your ‘do all festival long. (via Brit + Co.)
13. Painted Bobby Pins: Hair hack! Trick out your bobby pins with nail polish to get this way easy (and cheap!) festival-ready look. We love how they’re clustered together here in a tribal-inspired pattern. (via Free People Blog)
15. Two Minute Tuck: Boho ‘dos don’t get much easier than this! Just tuck your locks into your fave headband. Done and done. (via Treasures and Travels)
16. Triple Braided Hair: Check out this new way to braid: portion your plait out so that you have one smaller strand in order to get this wavy woven look. And as we all know, three braids are way better than one! (via The Beauty Department)
18. Chopstick Pony Wrap: Short on bobby pins? Grab a chopstick to hold your hair together instead! It’s an eclectic look that’s perfect for the festival grounds, especially when paired with this stone and leather hair wrap. (via Free People Blog)
What are your favorite festival hairdos? Tell us in the comments below.