15 Rosewater Sweets to Try This Spring
Like most people in the universe, we love roses. Like, really love them. There's just nothing like catching the subtle scent of rose while walking through a garden… or picking up a cupcake. And in honor of the thorny flower, we're bringing you 15 rosewater desserts for any day of the week that needs some extra sweetness.
1. Dark Chocolate Chiffon Cake With Fluffy Rosewater Frosting: This dark chocolate chiffon cake is the perfect addition to any dessert table. The fluffy rosewater frosting is as light as air. (via Sweetapolita)
3. Blackberry Rosewater Ice Cream: Wherever you are, we hope it’s warm enough to eat ice cream outdoors. Not quite yet? Take the opportunity to make your own decadent blackberry rosewater ice cream for when the heat finally hits! (via Cafe Johnsonia)
15. Eggshell Shooters: And just when you thought rosewater was the sweetest little thing on the block, we went and sullied its innocent reputation by partnering it with a big shot of gin and putting it in an egg shell. Because why the shell not? (via Brit + Co.)
This post has been updated.
- 22 Delicious Desserts to Pin Now to Celebrate National Dessert Day ... ›
- 16 Dessert Pizza Recipes That Are a Little Slice of Heaven - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Rainbow Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Surprisingly Healthy Dessert Recipes You Won't Believe Are ... ›
- 9 Insanely Refreshing Rosé Cocktail Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Classic Baked Goods Recipes Every Cook Should Know - Brit + Co ›