Whether you’re throwing a bridal shower or a a back to school bash, you should definitely invite these 17 bite-size appetizers to the party! They pair perfectly with our collection of tasty bruschetta recipes — and don’t forget to whip up a few complementary sparkling cocktails to spice things up as well. No need to stress, party prep should be fun! You’ve got this hostessing thing on lock.
1. Mini Blue Cheese Balls: Not only are these bite-size cheese balls delicious and easy to make, they also freeze up beautifully. Your party prep schedule just got that much more flexible! (via Foodie Crush)
3. Mini Cheese Tarts With Blackberries: Use a mini muffin tin to make the tart shells for these bite-size delights. Filled with a mixture of tangy goat and cream cheese, then topped with a drizzle of honey and a single berry. They’re equal parts gorgeous and delicious. (via The Wicked Noodle)
6. Avocado Egg Rolls With Creamy Cilantro Ranch Dip: Make this recipe your own by crumbling a little bit of bacon over the avocado and sun dried tomato filling before wrapping ’em up. (via I Wash, You Dry)
9. Baked Figs With Bacon, Cheese and Pecans on Grilled Bread: Fresh figs are the star of this show. Your guests are certain to swoon over the platter of these stunning, stuffed fruits. (via White on Rice Couple)
10. Smoked Salmon Phyllo Bites With Wasabi Goat Cheese: Wasabi adds a hidden bit of horseradish kick to these baby tarts. (via Kitchen Confidante)
11. Macaroni Cheese Pretzel Bites With Bacon: Can you imagine your guests’ faces when they bite into these bacon-topped soft pretzels only to reveal mac-n-cheese inside?! To earn a few bonus points (not that you’ll need them), be sure to serve these with the accompanying recipe for beer-and-cheese dip. (via Foodness Gracious)
13. Salty-Crispy Chicken Poppers: Sprinkled with a peppery spice mixture after frying would make these chicken poppers delicious enough, but do we stop there? No. A selection of fried herbs — basil and a few others, if you have them — are crumbled over top as well. (via Lady and Pups)
14. Asian Chicken Salad With Blackberries in Wonton Cups: The chopped chicken filling for these crispy cups gets a ton of terrific flavor courtesy of soy sauce, sesame oil, scallions and shredded ginger — no mayo here! (via Driscoll’s)
15. Prawns on Crisp Polenta Rounds: Crisp and creamy rounds of polenta are topped with a single, delicately seasoned prawn and served with a sun dried tomato dip to create this stunning appetizer. (via Lemons and Anchovies)
What bite-size appetizers do you like to pass around at your parties? Share your favorite recipes and hostessing tips in the comments!