Get Hooked on These 17 Savory Shrimp Recipes
It was Bubba from Forrest Gump that said it best — you can make shrimp by frying, boiling, baking, sautéing, stir-frying, barbecuing… Basically, to sum it up, there are a million different ways to cook up shrimp and make it taste amazing. Whether you’re letting it shine as the star ingredient of a dish, or keeping it a wonderful, secret surprise, here are 17 delicious ways to cook shrimp.
1. Coconut Shrimp: This recipe combines sweet and savory to create a deliciously simple fried shrimp. With a Thai-inspired, easy-to-make dipping sauce on the side, this recipe is sure to win you over. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
5. Chorizo Shrimp Burger: Yup, you read that right! A fiery chorizo patty and garlic marinated shrimp team up in this flavor bomb of a burger. With tequila, cheese and a paprika mayo also on the ingredient list, this burger is a total fiesta in your mouth. (via Lady and Pups)
6. Lemon Basil Shrimp Risotto: The Pioneer Woman is the brains behind this beautiful summer risotto. The cheesy, creamy goodness of a classic risotto combines with fragrant basil and lemon zest for a fresh take on this luscious rice dish. (via Tasty Kitchen)
10. Grilled Shrimp in a Banana Leaf: Seal in lots of flavor by wrapping shrimp in banana leaf pouches. With herbs, spices and lime juice, your foodie friends will be impressed with more than just the presentation of this dish. (via My Recipes)
12. Summer Couscous With Shrimp: Need dinner in a jiffy? This wonderfully quick recipe combines sautéed veggies, fluffy couscous, vibrant spices and seared shrimp for a fast meal that’ll cook almost as quickly as you’ll eat it once it’s on the table. (via Olga’s Flavor Factory)
13. Po’ Boys: Try this po’ boy, a super stuffed sub hailing from New Orleans that was created to fill empty bellies on a tight budget. With seasoned shrimp, spicy mayo and crunchy French bread, this pick promises to pack a ton of flavor into each bite. (via Bev Cooks)
14. Moroccan Shrimp With Spinach: Fragrant spices and spinach surround shrimp in foil packets bursting with deliciousness. Make this quick meal for a healthy, yummy dinner that will satisfy any international eater. (via Gourmet Beauty)
15. Steak and Shrimp Kabobs: Fire up the grill and get to cookin’ these tasty steak + shrimp kabobs! A marinade with orange juice, soy sauce and ginger gives these skewers a little bit of sweet spice reminiscent of Asian cooking. (via Family Corner)
Any of this recipes have your mouth watering? Tell us which ones you’re going to try in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.