Skin looking a little dull lately? From flakiness to dry patches, your face can lose its glow in a snap when the weather turns cold. If you’re in that boat and desperate to bring your skin back to life, there’s one ingredient to turn to — blueberries. The antioxidant-filled fruit is used by beauty brands across the world to brighten dull skin and make it glow. Scoop up one of our top picks below and restore your radiance ASAP.
1. Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser ($34): Want smooth, clean skin without the over-exfoliated feeling? Don’t we all?! This cleanser has us covered with hydration and balance, compliments of those trusty blueberries.
2. Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream ($16): We’ll say yes to glowy skin, sans wrinkles and fine lines, any day of the week. The best way to achieve it is with this baby that puts its blueberry and lemon peel extract to work while you sleep.
3. Skin Authority Turmeric and Blueberry ($49): While turmeric and blueberry are powerful ingredients for munchies, they work even better on your skin. A few drops of this serum and your face will shine bright like a diamond on the daily.
4. Skin and Lab Red Serum ($34): If your skin is screaming for hydration, consider this its savior. Not only does this beauty product have a blend of almond, berry, and fruit extracts, but it will also protect your skin from free radicals and signs of aging.
5. St. Ives Revitalizing Body Lotion Acai, Blueberry & Chia Seed Oil ($5): Your face isn’t the only place that deserves some blueberry love. Coat your whole body with this acai, blueberry, and chia seed oil lotion for instant, all-over hydration.
Looking for more skincare inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.